Aftermath

After our events, Jaden helped me to the shower and we went to bed after.

The next morning

I woke up and tried to move but couldnt. Jadens arms were wrapped around me so tight, if I moved, i may cut of my wind pipes to breathe. "Jae. Wake up. I gotta pee!" I say shaking him. "Huh? I'm up I'm up." He says. "Good cuz I have to go to the bathroom plsss!! Carry meeee!" I say. "Anything for you." He says picking me up bridal style. He brings me to the bathroom and back to the bed afterwards. After we just sat around the house so I could "heal" cuz I was so sore.

"Jaeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" I yell throughout the house. "Yes babygirl?" He yells back. "Can you get me a red bull and a pack of gummy worms?" I ask as I see him walking down the stairs to where I was sitting. "Sure. I'm gonna go to the store anyways so I'll grab those." He says. "Ok see u after daddy." I say as he leaves the house. "Somethig seems off right now but I dont know what..." I mutter to myself. I decide to follow him. Ya that was a bad idea. (Foreshadowingggggg..) I knew following him would make him mad but I want to know whats wrong. I see him pull out of the garage and onto the road. I get into my car and drive a couple cars behind him. I followed him past the store so I knew he wasnt going to the store. I followed him to a house in another neighbourhood. Sus my dude. Very. Very sus. I saw him pull up to a house and get out with flowers, chocolates and I stuffed bear. I pull up to see a girl, around my age, against the door frame talking to Jaden. I see them walk inside but right before they went inside, she kissed him. SHE FUCKING KISSED HIM AND HE DIDNT PULL AWAY!?! WHAT. THE. FUCK. OK. UH UH. THIS AINT HAPPENING TODAY BITCH. I get out of the car and storm up to their makeout session and stand on this girls porch. I clear my throat. "Excuse me." I say. Jaden turns around, sees me, and freezes. "Hey Jaden! What are you doing?" I say sarcastically. "I-uh-Tay-babygi........" he tries to say. "I dont wanna hear it Jaden. You kidnapped me, scared the fuck out of me, said you loved me and then the day after we fucked and were good, you run of to this girl to hookup and cheat. Please tell me you know how pathetic you sound right now. Because I sure as hell know that I'm not cheating but clearly you are." I say with tears in my eyes. "I thought we were good. I thought you loved me. I thought. I really did. Goodbye Jaden. Have fun." I say with tears rolling down my cheeks walking away from the house. "Wait Taylor!!" I hear Jaden yell. "What do you want Jaden?" I say with tear stained cheeks. "Why were you here?" He asks sternly. "I followed you because I thought I did something or you were hurt. The real question that I have is how long has this been happening for?" I ask crying. "Shes the girl from the club so however long ago that was." "Wow. Ok. Umm I'm gonna go see Ness and Josh so have fun with your little fuck session because I could do 100 times better than whoever that slut is. Make sure she knows that because my pussy is tighter. Byeeeee!" I say walking off like a bad bitch. I get in the car and roll down the window. "Have fun!!" I say rolling up the window and driving to the house to see Ness and Josh to tell them about this incident.