The Office

Taylor's POV:

Jaden and I hopped in the car and drove to a big building. We park in the parking lot and I jump out. "Here we are." Jaden says. "Its really big." I say. "Dont worry but stay close to me. There are some guys in here who you know, need a girl. And they've never seen u here." Jaden says. I take a deep breath. "Ok, can I hold onto your arm or something?" I ask. "Of course." We start to walk into the building and the first thing I feel is someone slap my ass. "Nice ass u got there baby. Wanna go have some fun?" A creepy old guy says. I don't say anything but I run up to Jaden. I grab his arm really tight. "Everything ok babygirl?" Jaden asks. I shake my head and look back. The guy is following us. I'm guessing he doesnt realize that I'm holding onto Jaden, The fucking Mafia Boss, but he's scaring me. Once I see him I wince. Jaden turn around to see the guy following me. "Hey back off!" Jaden says. "C'mon man I just wanna have some fun." The guys says. I grab Jadens hand and grip it tighter. "She rejected u for a reason bud so BACK THE FUCK OFF!" Jaden yells. The guy backs off and leaves. "I'm sorry babygirl, it wont happen again. Go sit in that room and play on your phone for a bit." Jaden says, pointing to a room that looked like a meeting room.

I go into the room and sit down in a chair. 2 guys come in and they look like they're from another company. "Now who are you pretty girl?" One guy asks. "No one u need to know." I reply. "So shes got an attitude. I like it." The other guy says. "If your here for Jaden, u shouldn't mess with me. I do have an attitude and I listen when I want. So back the hell off before I beat both your asses." I snap back. "And what are you gonna do?" One guys says. I stand up. "I may have to teach you a lesson." I say and then I kicked em where the sun don't shine. They both groan in pain. Jaden walks in. "The fuck happen here?" He asked. "They messed with me." "And we wont ever to it again." They say. "What'd u do?" Jaden asks. "They wanted to know who I was and I said no one u need to know and then they asked me what I would do so I showed them." I say. Jaden came up to me while I was explaining and he hugged me from behind. When I finished he just chuckled. "That's my girl." He said. I blush when he said my girl. The meeting started but I wasnt paying attention because I was on my phone. Until I heard, "How much?" One guys said. "For what?" Jaden asks. "The girl." The other says. I pipe in. "Umm very much not for sale." I say. "10 000." The guys say. My head snaps to Jaden. "Not gonna happen, shes mine." Jaden says proudly. I giggle. "Meeting dismissed." Jaden says. The guys stand up and leave. Jaden kisses my temple. "you ok babygirl?" He ask. "Ya I just thought you were gonna sell me and I wouldn't be able to be with you. I just got scared but didnt show it." I say. "I would never in a million years, sell you bub." He says. That made me blush. "Awwwww blushing really is your thing, huh?" He says. I giggle at his comment.