The Devil

Taylor's POV:
The next morning I woke up alone. Where'd Jaden go? I wondered. I needed to ask Jaden for some clothes so I got up and went to the room next to mine. I opened the door to see..................

A

Naked.

Jaden.

"Holy shit! Sorry I didnt see anything!" I say closing his door, covering my eyes. He opens the door again and pulls my hand from my face. He's in shorts with no shirt. Omg he's hot. "Dont worry about it. What do u need anyways?" He asks genuinely. "I just need clothes. I'm really sorry again!" I say. "Dont be! It was an honest mistake." He says smiling. I smile back. "Can I also ask Nessa to go to the mall today? Pretty please!" I ask trying to convince him. I also needed clothes. "Ok, I'll get one of the bodyguards to go with u both." He says. I nod and get changed. He gave me a pair of grey sweats and a purple 'drew' hoodie. I walk out of my room and over to Nessa and Josh's. I knock on the door. "Come in!" I heard Nessa yell. "Hey Ness! Jaden told me we could go to the mall today because I do need clothes but also to get outta the house." I say. "Ok cool I was just getting dressed and who's clothes are u wearing missy?!" She asks teasingly. "Jadens." I whisper. "Sorry what was that?" She asks playfully. "Fine their Jadens clothes because I need new clothes which we r getting today." I say blushing. She squeals. "Ahhhhh omg u 2 are soooooooo cute together. We watched u guys on the security cameras last night and girly I think ur in love." She says. "Damn it! I didnt know there were cameras!? Did we at least look cute?" I ask. "Hell ya u both look at eachother so intimately, u r made for each other!" She says. I giggle and go back to my room to grab my phone and notebook because there was something in there that didnt make sense to me but might to Jaden. "Jaden!" I yell from my room. "Yea?" He replies. "Can u come here? I need to ask u something." "Yep coming." He walks into my room and shuts the door. "So what's up?" He asks. "Well one of the times Gale was talking to me he mentions the Devil a lot. As in a person. Like a coverup name. Do u know who he is?" I ask. He looks shocked. "I do as a matter of fact. U r correct in saying it's a coverup name. May u read what he said?" He asked. "Yep. He said, 'the devil will be at the grove by 4 o'clock PM and will be in a white SUV. I will take the shot from Preston, and Liam will tackle him if I miss'." I said. He looked as if a lightbulb had just gone off. "I know what he means by Preston! Preston Dr. We were supposed to meet a guy there two nights ago but he cancelled." Jaden says. "Ok just be careful with who you are around. He can be very misleading sometimes and can lead you to places you dont want to be." I say. "I will princess thank you. Now go with Nessa to the mall. When u get to the front door call for a guy named Mitchell. He's tour bodyguard." He says. "I dont like them. I feel like I'm being stalked 24/7." I say. "Well deal with it. Tomorrow you are coming to work with me so be in a cute outfit so I can show you off babygirl." He says. "So I need cute work outfits too? I can get Nessas help for that part." I say. "Alright, go in then." He says. I giggle and head to the front door with Nessa. "Mitchell?" I yell. A guy comes out of nowhere. "Reporting for duty ma'am." He says. I giggle. Duty. Nessa comes downstairs with Josh and before we leave, they have to have a makeout session infront of me. "Alright I'll be in the car. Meet me there when you're done fucking." I say. About 5 minutes later Nessa comes out. "So how was it?" I ask. "Absolutely amazing!" She says. We giggle and head off to the mall.

After a couple hours of walking around the mall, shopping and catching up, I get a call from Jaden. "Hey Jae. What's up?" I ask. "Are you guys almost done?" He asks. "Umm I dont know. Why? What's going on?" I ask looking at Nessa now. Shes looking at me very confused. "Well I am just letting u know that I am going to work for a bit and that u can get the spare key from under the flower pot on the front porch." He says. I sigh in relief. "Ok thank you bub. Have fun at work." I say. "No problem and ok princess. See you soon. I wanna see those sexy outfits you got when I get home." He says. I giggle. "Alright bub. Go to work now." I say. "Bye babygirl." He says. "Bye daddy." I whisper through the phone so no one could hear. With that I hung up. "Everything good?" Nessa asks. "Yep. Jae's just going to work and wanted to let me know where the spare key was." "Ok. Let's go home now. I'm done shopping for today." She says. "Same here. I'm feeling like a pile of shit fron all the walking." I say.

We go home and I put away everything I got in my room. Jaden came home and I showed him everything I got. The rest of the night was pretty boring. Jaden ended up falling asleep with me again but I'm not complaining.

The next morning:
I woke up to a sleepy Jaden laying on my chest. I played with his hair for a bit until he started to stir awake. "Hey bub." I say. "Morning Babygirl, what time is it?" He asks. "7:57." I say. "Good 3 more minutes of snuggles." He says. I giggle at his commentary. After 3 minutes, Jaden got up and started to go through my drawers. "Hey what are you doing?" I ask. "Picking your outfit out. You can do mine if you want." He says. I jump up in excitement because I always wanted to do this. I rush to his room and start to go through his closet I finally pick out this👇

 I rush to his room and start to go through his closet I finally pick out this👇

I thought he would look hella hot in this. I ran back to my room and saw he picked out an outfit. I. Was. Obsessed.👇

I was absolutely in love with this outfit

I was absolutely in love with this outfit. I saw Jaden in his room looking at the outfit. He seemed really happy. I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror. *sigh* Jaden could be hanging out and fucking a million girls with the perfect waist and the perfect body but he chose me. Why? I look terrible. I'm an absolute whale looking human. While I thought about that, I slid down my wall crying. This happened a lot because of Gale. He was abusive and told me I should be ashamed of who I am and what I look like. While I thought, I didnt even realize Jaden had come back into the room.

Jadens POV:

I heard soft cries from Taylor's room and saw her sitting on the ground, crying. She looked amazing in the outfit I picked out and to be honest, i loved the outfit she picked out for me. "Babygirl?" I say. "Huh- oh umm- J-Jaden." She says. "What's going on bub?" I ask. "I just- u could have girl after girl after girl falling on their knees for u with the perfect everything and they could please you and make you feel happy and special, but with me, I cant even look good in an outfit u pick out for me. I look like a whale. Fat and deformed." She says. When she said that, my heart shattered. She is so perfect. Where is she getting this from?! "What?! Babygirl look at me right now." I say. She looks up to me. "U r one of the most perfect, amazing, precious, special, awesome things that have ever existed in this galaxy! Where are you getting this very false information from?" I ask. "Gale used to beat me and tell me how I should be ashamed of who I am and how I look." She said. "Its ok. We r going to kill him and if u want, u can take the killshot." I say. "That would be fucking amazing." She says giggling a bit. She is just perfect. "Well come on now we gotta get to the office." I say. "Ok."