Bad Bitch Return

Taylor's POV:

3 weeks later

Everything was going great in the new apartment but I miss Ness and Josh so much. I called Ness to see if she could hangout today cuz I wanted to see how Jaden would react to the new Taylor. I dyed my hair blonde and I kind of changed my style so hopefully it'll make him regret it more than he already does.

I called Ness and she said she could hangout and that she wasnt going to tell the guys. She drives to my place and I surprise her with my new hair and style. She loves it though! I had her pick out my hairstyle and outfit.....

Outfit:

Hair:

I was obsessed to day the least! It was so me and I loved the fit

I was obsessed to day the least! It was so me and I loved the fit. Time to go surprise the guys! I am so nervous but cant wait to see what Josh and Jaden will do. Honestly, I do miss Jaden but what he'd been doing was wrong and still is. He told me he cut ties with the girl forever ago but he lied to me then so why wouldnt he lie to me now.

"So how have you been?" Ness asks. "Pretty good. I've missed u guys a ton tho. It's not the same!" I say. "Ya the day u left, Jaden came home and we told him u moved out but I yelled in anger and frustration that I ran up to our room and cried." She says. "Oh my god Nesssssss! U should've called meeeeee!" I say. "I know but I thought u wouldve thought I was being pathetic." She says sadly. "Ness. How long have we known eachother for?" I ask. "16 or 17 years now." She replies. "So why in the world would I think you're pathetic? I cried the same day too. It was so different from living with 4 to 1. I missed u guys everyday." I say. "We missed u too but we didnt see Jaden a lot and we still havent. Today was one of his good days when he comes out of his room and sits on his phone in the living room." She says. "That's a good day? Just take his phone from him one time and threaten to do something if he doesnt have some sort of social interaction. That's what I used to do if he was being depresso expresso." I say giggling. "There it is! The laugh I've been waiting for! But were here. U excited?" She says. "Excited but extremely nervous. Like what if Josh doesnt like me anymore? What if Jaden kills me? He is part of the Mafia! He's probably sent people to kill me Ness!!" I say anxiously. "Hey hey hey hey! It's ok! Ur gonna be ok! Jaden hasn't sent anyone to kill u and Jaden wont kill u. Josh will still love u just like before ok?" She says. I nod and we walk into the house. It's so nostalgic. "Were back!" Ness yells throughout the house. "What do u mean 'we'?" I hear Josh ask, running down the stairs. He turns the corner and we make eye contact. "TAYLOR! UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!" He yells. With that he pulls me into a huge hug and I just giggle. Jaden walks down the stairs after Josh and I split from the hug and we make eye contact. He breaks it immediately and walks away. "I'm gonna go see him." I whisper to Ness walking off. I meet him in the kitchen. "So. How've u been?" I ask trying to start conversation. "Fine." He responds grabbing an apple and leaving. "Fine u wanna play like this. Fine. Whyd u do it? Whyd u cheat the day after we fucked with the girl u told me u cut ties with?" I ask getting straight to the point. "I- uhh......." he stutters. "I guess it's true the apple doesnt fall far from the tree." I say like a bad bitchhhhh!