ten

He scoffed, "That's obviously not it. I'm far from it. What is it?"

Woah cocky. But he was right. He isn't ugly. He's actually quite stunning. If there's anyway I want to die is him choking me to death to the last thing I see is his eyes, as weird as it sounds.

When I said ugly I obviously wasn't referring to the outside, let's face it, he's gorgeous. It's his persona. He kills people for one thing. Second, he's rude sometimes which isn't the greatest quality you'd want in anyone. Third, he's so mysterious and secretive it bothers me because I'm a curious girl!

I feel like I'm trying to talk myself out of something by thinking of these reasons but that's as far as I can go. I barely know him.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

I don't seem to know a handful of things ever since he came along.

He eyed me carefully as I looked at the wall behind him. "I can tell by the look on your face you know, but don't want to tell me."

I pulled a face, "Really? Just by 'looking at my face' that's what it says?" I raised a brow. "Is it like written on my forehead or something?" I smiled teasing hopefully getting away from the topic.

He kept his serious demeanor and shrugged, "I just know."

He stared at me and as uncomfortable as it was I looked back but not in his eyes. I was staring at something else. It went from his eyebrows, to jawline, to lips.

Maybe if I try it again...

No I can't. It'll make this even more a mess, but at least he hasn't acknowledged my pimple.

His lips looked to welcoming though, and his facial features were absolutely stunning. Heck, I'm a girl and I'm jealous he's so good looking.

"So Vera-" he was about to push himself off the bed and get up but I yanked him back down.

I grabbed his neck to pull him forward and then placed my lips on his. He immediately cooperated and his lips moved in sync with mine. It was a hungry kiss. I wanted more.

I licked his lip so I could slide my tongue in but the little fucking tease obliged. I groaned at that. I don't even know where it came from!

That must of done something to help my situation though because he then slid his tongue in my mouth. It's like they were dancing. My tongue swirled in his mouth against his as if some fight.

I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his torso and pulling him forward.

We kept our lips moving so synchronous it was pleasing to be honest. I pulled apart to catch my breath for a second everything was going so quickly I wanted time to go slower.

When our hungry kisses returned back to each other. Not breaking our lips contact, he slowly pushed me on my back so he was on top of me. He was holding my arms over my head on the bed.

I bit his bottom lip and he let out a low moan. It made me smirk.

"Fuck Vera." he groaned, "I - thought I - was ugly. " he breathed in between kisses.

"I - wasn't talking - about - looks." I replied.

"Fuck this!" I mumbled and flipped him over so I was on top. I was straddling him.

I began kissing his jawline and went downwards towards his collarbone.

He pulled away before I could get passed his chiseled, really chiseled, jawline.

"Vera, I would hate to do this. You just gave me a room to crash in." Jack panted.

Snapping back to reality I couldn't believe what just happened. I was so in charge and determined I wasn't sure what I just did was me.

"That was... I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you. I-I should go." I stammered as I got up. Shit I stammered!

"Wait. Quit being so nervous." He pulled my wrist. "I don't regret what just happened. You're an amazing kisser!"

I blushed. This is so weird stop now please.

"Vera, go get some sleep or something. We both need time to think. " He told me. I nodded so quickly and made my way towards the exit.

"Oh and Vera!" He called before I opened the door.

"Mhm?" I hummed because I remained at loss of words still how someone that pretty would even breathe the same air as me. I'll blame the whole situation on hormones!

"For the record, I can't be ugly if you don't know the whole story." He winked at me.

well this chapter was shit

happy v day! I read so much smut today I'm not even sorry about this chapter. Single life is my lifestyle.

TYSM for 7k reads! you guys are gr8!!

comment vote& stuff

anyway I'll update really soon to make up for this. xox