three

I came to realization I'm not crazy that I actually heard the maid talking to some boy the other night.

There's some boy in the house. To be honest why the hell is there a boy sneaking around the house?

Maybe it's a Jew or something hiding like Anne Frank. I should tell this guy Hitler's dead and whatever his parents told him was so he wouldn't leave the house. Yeah that sounds good.

It's late at night again and I can't sleep. I left the door open a crack so I can hear if something's going on down stairs.

Not very much later I heard groans of a girl and heels hitting the floor.

Silently and as swiftly as I could, I got out of bed and went downstairs trying to see what was happening.

I saw a dark haired boy with a probably drunk girl's arm slung around his neck.

"We're almost there!" he whisper shouted. "Can you shut the fuck up?! There's people asleep!"

"L-let me go!" She groaned.

They moved into a another room and I followed and watched from a distance.

The girl was in skimpy clothing.

"Just shut up!" He ordered.

He went into the parlor. In the parlor there was a bookcase that came with the house.

He pulled one book and the bookcase moved forward a bit like an a unlocked door. He pushed her in and closed the entrance.

The book case thing was ironic to Anne Frank, wow. I think I'm physic. No just kidding. Okay maybe a little.

I moved out of sight and with my back against the wall I let out a big breath. (PIC ON SIDE)

Holy shit. There's a random guy bringing girls in the house. I gotta ask the maid about this!

yeah boring chapter itll get good lol