Jason Todd😎

So that last one was pretty long, oops😬 - Mischa💜

- Mischa💜

Imagine: Jason after first meeting you.
"Hey, big bird."You greeted, strolling into the training room."Who's the new kid?"
Your brother Dick turned to you as did another guy who looked to be in his late teens.
"Kid?"The unnamed man raised his eyebrows."I'm twenty, not to mention look older than you, sweetcheeks."
"Dude, that's my sister."Dick nudged the boy lightly.
The dark haired guy rolled his green-blue eyes."You don't know for sure the cheeks I was talking about."
With a smirk he winked at you.
"Y/N."You introduced - an amused smile on your lips - setting your water bottle down.
"Jason."He greeted with a nod.
"Nice to meet you."You told him.
"Same here, babe."He was met with another, harder nudge and a firm stare from Dick.
"Who are you sparring?"Your older brother asked, trying to distract Jason from you.
"I'm supposed to be sparring with Rachel, I'll go get her actually."You looked to Jason."Give Jay a chance to see what he's working with."

'Real sweet cheeks.'Jason thought as he watched you leave, before he was met with a smack on the back of his head.
"What the fuck, man?"He turned to Dick."I didn't say anything."
"I know what you were thinking."The older man narrowed his eyes."I know."