Damian Wayne🐺

Imagine: Damian confessing to what happened when you were murdered

It felt so weird to be alive again.
You were murdered over half a year ago but your boyfriend Damian and his family had managed to bring you back which you would be eternally grateful for.
His brother Jason had also been through the same shit as you and was making sure you remembered to breathe and stuff like that so you didn't die again.
One day you were training with your friend Barbara when Damian entered to room saying he needed to speak with you.
"What's wrong, Dami?"You asked him as he walked over to the window, his eyes were red and his cheeks were tear stained.
"Y/N, what I'm about to tell you is hard for me to say."He spoke stiffly.
"You can tell me anything."You assured him.
"When you...died."Damian choked out before turning to face you."I didn't tell you the truth."
"What?"You asked puzzled.
"You didn't remember how you were murdered so I told you that my mother got to you...I lied."Damian took your hands in his and gave your fingertips a kiss."Just know that I love you so much, beloved."
"I love you too."You bit your lip, really starting to worry.
"I-it was me."Your boyfriend stuttered."I k-killed you. It was at Grayson and Gordon's wedding, my mother and grandfather crashed it. They were terrorising everyone and I had my sword, I heard my mother behind me and you scream but when I turned around instead of slashing her...I-I c-c-cut y-your th-th-throat."
Damian started to sob and you pulled him to you in a loving hug.
"It wasn't your fault, Dami, I know you love me and I love you. You didn't mean to hurt me you were just trying to protect me."You kissed him softly."I'm back now and I'm never going anywhere ever again."