i'd live and die for moments that we stole

A/N: hey! umm i was bored so you're getting this! i know i haven't been here in a while. also you don't have to listen to the songs at the beginnings of the chapters, it's really just me recommending songs so...oh college au ig. kinda short sorry

A breeze flowed through the trees, rustling the leaves. Teresa's head was laid against Thomas's leg, humming along to a light tune that played in her head. Her book long forgotten on her stomach while she enjoyed the fresh air of spring.

Thomas was entranced with his latest read. One hand held the book while the other played with Teresa's hair, only leaving to flip the page.

The young lovers often found their Sunday's like this, under their favorite tree at the local park away from the worries of school.

Thomas looked down when he felt Teresa turn her head against him. She looked up at him with an adoring smile and brought her hand up to caress his cheek.

"You make my world a better place,"she whispers.

He tilts his head with a small smile and cups her face. Leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead, he murmurs, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Her smile grows wider and she turns back, closes her eyes and hums along to a new tune.

With a small laugh, Thomas turns back to his book.

Both of them wishing that they could stay in this moment, just the two of them and the promise of forever.

A/N: Did i base this off of my dreams of me and my future wife? maybe. also dark academia babes. sorry had to. i'm totally ignoring my essay for english so thank procrastination and lack of motivation for school for this 😌
ok wandavision have y'all seen it🥲
oh yeah also would it be fine if i just turned this into like a one shots for all of my ships? or should i just start a new one shots book?