Douche of a boyfriend

Another kinda short one. But I feel like a lot of my one shots are short.

(Teresa's POV)

I checked my watch for the hundredth time tonight.

He was late. Or at least I was hoping.

"Excuse me? Miss? Would you like to order yet?"

"Sorry, I'm waiting for my boyfriend. He should be here any second." I replied uneasily. The waitress nodded respectfully and walked away.

A couple of minutes later I checked my watch again. I looked around and saw apologetic looks.

He really stood me up.

I should just leave.

As I gathered my stuff and headed to get up.

Then a boy I have never seen in my life sat down in front of me.

"Sorry I'm so late, babe, traffic was ridiculous," then he adds quietly. "I'm Thomas. Just go with it, yeah?"

I gave a small smile towards him.

"By the way, whoever stood you up is a complete dick."

I decide to go with it, finding him very cute.

***

At the end of the night, we knew each other well and he walked me out of the restaurant and to my car.

"Umm can I ask you something?" He said quite nervously.

"Yes." I smiled softly.

"Well since the douche who stood you up doesn't really seem to have your heart anymore," he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me sometime."

"Of course." I answered, my eyes shining brightly.

He grinned widely as I pulled my phone out and asked for his number.

When we were done switching phone numbers, I got into my car and drove off. Thinking about when we would meet again.

A/N: hey peoples! So I'm back with another chapter.

Soooo I was so close to meeting BlobbertFanfic0717  like crazy close. Ughh but I hadn't know what school I was going to therefore I couldn't apply to AVID.

And this is also mentioned on her story Came Back if you don't read it.

But you seriously should read it because it's amazing!

Bye!!