⌞21⌝

Kitty promised herself that she would only have a few hours of letting herself cry

          Kitty promised herself that she would only have a few hours of letting herself cry. A few hours turned into a week, everyday she would get up ready for college but by the time she was supposed to leave she just couldn't. She didn't want see either Pandora or Cook, she couldn't handle it. Saturday was the day she decided it would be good to get out of the house for a bit. Effy wanted to see cook's shed since everyone was hyping it up and thought it would be good to get kitty out of the house.

She literally rolled out of bed and put on a black boob tube top and green camo trousers paired with her black converse. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and a thin layer of lip gloss placed on the girls lips. With a sigh Kitty strolled downstairs, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and meeting Effy in the front room. The pair then headed to Freddie's, they sat down on a bench behind a bush when they got there and waited for the boy to arrive. Not long after Freddie showed up. 

"Hello" Freddie asked in a confused tone

"Hi" Effy replied

"yeah um, your in my garden" Freddie stated

"yeah" Kitty sighed

"Right um...so?"

"um we wanted to see what's in your shed"

"nuh uh i wanted to stay in bed but Ef made me come" Kitty shrugged. after a short confirmation the two Stonem's followed Freddie into his not so famous shed. Inside was filled with bits and pieces, an old car, armchairs, a punching bag, newspapers and magazines, random cords and other things that had just been stashed inside. Kitty plopped into the red patterned arm chair and lit a joint whilst watching Effy look around. Kitty wasn't interested.

"so what do you boys do in here?" Effy asked

"probably do each others hair and play soggy biscuit" Kitty chuckled and puffed out smoke.

"no, not for ages" Freddie shrugged making Kitty giggle at the thought. The three musketeers playing soggy biscuit together was horrifying to think about.

"so, spliff then?" Effy handed the container to Freddie. Effy continued to look around while Freddie rolled the drug, kitty zoning out and doing what she had been doing best for the past week. Thinking. However, the thoughts changed from being disappointed to ideas on how to get the boy back. So far she had making him jealous or giving the silent treatment. Idea one was probably most effective but idea two would annoy him. The teen was brought out her thoughts when her cousin sat practically on top of her. Stretching over the entire armchair.

Kitty watched in amusement as she watched Freddie gawk over her cousin who was currently lighting a spliff. She then chuckled to herself as the boy watched Effy wriggle next to kitty and take a puff from the joint.

"thanks for letting us in" Effy broke the boys trance "i know its weird"

"oh no... its... whatever you know?" Freddie shrugged as he took the rolled joint for himself. he then took a hit and choked on the fumes making the two girls chuckle "its cool" he said through slight wheezes. Kitty then zoned out again, this time staring at the photo of the three boys who grew up together. She wished she was still friends with people from her primary school however as soon as you hit secondary everyone splits into groups based on personality and Kitty was classed as a quite one at first while all her friends where popular.

"you'll never guess what just happened" Kitty was once again brought out her thoughts by the oh so familiar voice of the boy who recently broke her trust. The trio inside looked over at the boy "this skinny Asian fucker was at the green right" Cook started punching the bag "body popping on a bit of lino-"

"Cook! Cook!" JJ tried to get the boys attention

"-He's got a little sign saying 'Anwar the Magnificent' right?" Cook carried on

"Cook..." JJ warned again

"He's busking, making cash money so i said to him if i can join in"

"cook" JJ shouted and kitty rolled her eyes, slumping back into the chair in annoyance. She was hoping not to see him after practically avoiding him for a week. Effy placed a comforting hand on the girls knee who was glaring at the teenage boy who was still punching the bag

"And he says do i know the Buddha Buddha Cheese Buddha routine so i says..." cook finally turned around, his face slightly dropping when he saw the two girls sat with Freddie "well blow bubbles up my bollocks and call me Shirley" he grabbed the joint from Freddie, Effy sighed and so did kitty. Cook sat in the seat of the car

"Welcome to our fortress of solitude" JJ announced, kitty giving him a tight lipped smile for trying to break the obvious awkward tension. The awkward tension between mainly James and Kitty but also for the fact Effy and Freddie where obviously having a moment and it was just ruined.

 The awkward tension between mainly James and Kitty but also for the fact Effy and Freddie where obviously having a moment and it was just ruined

- i promise this will start getting better but im officially back at school and no longer doing online so updates will be slow. Sorry for the inactivity but the second i get in from school i do my homework and sleep so i haven't posted much at all!