⌞37⌝

The three teens followed the older man into the local pub, it looked somewhat run down but still had a homely feeling to it

          The three teens followed the older man into the local pub, it looked somewhat run down but still had a homely feeling to it. He had let go of both Kitty and James' hands and walked though the doors. Kitty and Effy stayed hand in hand though, somewhat uncomfortable with the unfamiliar surrounding even though they where used to it by now. Nobody seemed to be pleased to see the older cook in the pub but he didn't care, like father like son kitty thought. She blanked out the mans speech too look around the small room.

"Everyone, the fruit of my looms/ My lovely son. And this is his very lovely lady friend and his lady friends cousin" The older cook announced, everyone's eyes on the three teens. Kitty smiled at cook "pints and shots over here, monsieur, and make it snappy" They all sat down at a table, Effy didn't look the slightest bit comfortable with the current situation but kitty didn't mind, she was able to get to know the cook family more "Have a view at the only copper for 40 miles,eh?" James' dad looked at the two girls as he signalled to the man sleeping at the bar

"you get one round, on account of your lad being here" The bartender announced as James grabbed Kitty and Effy a pint off the tray, handing it to the two girls.

"Donald, how am i meant to clear my tab, eh? Your wife's away so much i hardly get a chance to see to her" The man laughed with James making kitty let out a small snicker.

"That's £345 and 23 pence" Donald, the bartender, told the man. James' dad went off on yet another rant that kitty ended up blanking out as she sipped the pint.

"there's gotta be more to life than money" James cook, James' dad told the teens

"like what" Effy asked

"fucking" "shagging" the two cooks answered at the same time

"ill drink to that" Kitty raised her glass and took a gulp of her pint

"ey, great minds son, great minds and you" The older man pointed to kitty "i like how you think" The two cooks cheering their glasses before taking their own sips "everyone knows the best things in life are free"

"never a truer word dad" Cook smiled at kitty and placed a gentle hand on her thigh. Effy latched onto Kitty's hand as she saw a man in the corner of the pub giving the girls the eyes. Kitty was too busy giving the man who looked at Effy a death stare to hear the remainder of the conversation. It was starting to get dark and the quadruple where still in the pub, Effy and Kitty sat at the table while everyone else cheered on the eldest cook eating a pot of mustard to get a prize.

When the eldest cook started throwing up, Kitty along with everyone but the two newly reunited family exited the pub. Effy lighting a cigarette and the two Stonem's passing it back and forth between them. Effy decided to walk off, leaving Kitty with the cigarette on the bench outside the pub. When James left the pub the duo walked in the direction of the Stonem girl to see her talking to a guy on a bike.

"come on guys were going clubbing, you, me and dad" Cook told the two girls. Honestly, kitty didn't mind but Effy did. Replying to the boy with a no which obviously confused the two

"lets get out of here, lets just go. Now" Effy told the pair, James wrapped his arm over both of the girls shoulders whilst explaining that there wasn't anywhere else to go. Effy nodded and turned her head only to see both Kitty and Cook kissing again. Instead of scoffing the girl grabbed kitty hand and pulled her away. "come on then, lets go get fucked up"

- i apologise for the late upload im currently doing my big mock exams since were not doing our gcse's this year and ive been completely focussed on them since like sunday lol

- i apologise for the late upload im currently doing my big mock exams since were not doing our gcse's this year and ive been completely focussed on them since like sunday lol. Ill try to upload more soon