The movie magic

After the commercials had all played the movie started and then I noticed that the movie was omg ...
The Fault In Our Stars !!!
I hugged Austin he smiled and said I thought u would like it .
Then I said oh I don't like it ... I love it !
Then I hugged him again .
After a few I went to grab some popcorn at the same time as Austin we both looked at each other and smiled.
I looked into his eyes.
Also wow !
*Austin's POV*
Haha her hand just touched mine and the I just starred into her eyes they are beautiful.
Wonder if she knows her eyes glow and are beautiful like her .
I remember when we first met it was at the park when we were little and became best friends .
But then my mom and I moved again but then we moved to Texas.
Yeah my mom likes to move a lot but I hope that we don't move again!
That's why I missed Boo's 14th birthday I felt like a jurk.
But that's not my fault it was my moms ever since my dad.
She just hasn't been the same.
I kind of wish she would date but yet I'm glad she hasn't you know what I mean?
Like what if she did and I wasn't boo's neighbor or not her best friend but then I felt a tap on my shoulder it was boo she asked me if I was ok and I realized I was in my deep thinking face according to boo lol.
I told her that I was ok no need to worry.
*boos POV*
Austin I said tapping on his shoulder and asked him if he was ok?
Austin reminded me of that guy posing on his fist but different haha.
I really loved that movie Thank you I said as I hugged him and for once he actually meant the hug back lol!
After the move I texted my mom and said that the movie was over and we were heading to McDonald's and if she wanted something ?
She said sure a drink pleas and that she would pay me back and also that she was at the library .
I told that to Austin and he said does she know that you are with me and not kiera and what's his face ?
Lol buddy and no she does not.
So you will explain to her why I am with u and not her wont you?:[]
Austin -fine but you are coming with me .
Ok fine-Austin.
So as Austin drove the truck I turned on the radio and then a song came on that I knew came on and I didn't know that I was singing out loud till Austin looked over at me and he smirked.
# Aquward
I grinned real big .
Then we pulled into the library there was my mom and her white hummer .
I texted her that I was here.
We walked to the hummer and she asked who that was when Austin walked up behind me.
That's when I told my mom that Austin was my best friend since kindergarten and that he was the one that came over In 3rd grade when I broke my foot and he brought that huge teddy bare.
She said hi to Austin long time no see.
So how come u came here with austin instead of kiera and her friend?
Mom it's because Austin is my best friend .
So kiera and you aren't and what did you tell them that you were blowing them off for Austin ?
Mom you make me sound like a jerk and for ur information I told them that dad had picked me up and I could not go with them.
Austin said at the right time oh yeah boo do you remember that thing that we had to do ?
As he said that he lifted his eye brow which In my head I laughed.
He was using it as an hint to say ok how about we end this and leave so you don't get into more trouble but I knew that I was going to be in deep trouble.
The reasons why is one I would half to tell Kiera the truth "she was probably going to be mad that I lied to her and two I was probably going to be grounded for not telling the truth.
I told my mom I was sorry.
Austin helped me get back into the truck and then we were off.
Austin told me to call Kiera.
So I did I told her that I didn't get picked up by my dad and that I went to the movies with my friend.
She said "What?Really! And sarcasmly said I would have never known that lol!
Me "Wait you knew ?!?
Kiera "Well duh! I seen you at the movie theater with this guy.
At that point she had been on speaker!
So I turned off speaker and put the phone up to my ear and started to mumble so Austin couldn't under stand me.
*Austin's POV*
I really don't think that she knew that I could understand what she was saying but I do.
She always does that when she was hiding stuff she did that a lot so I have gotten really good at understanding what she was saying.
I loved how she would get mad it's kin-dove cute
Wait did I really just call boo cute ugh!
I mentally face palmed my self .
Omg I really need to nock that off or it is going to slip out one day and she is going to look at me like I'm a retard and won't talk to me!
*Boo's POV*
After I hung up on Kiera we headed home .
I got out of the truck and went to my front porch Austin parked his truck.
We both waved at each other and went into our own doors.