Jordan?

It was about 12:00pm Austin was listening to music and Robert was sitting on Austin's bed and I was sitting on the floor on a bean bag in front of Austin's bed were Robert was.
That's when my phone whistled saying I had a text form kiera.
Kiera-So what do u think of Jordan?
Me-I guess he is cute.
Kiera- do u like him?
Me- I don't know I guess.
Kiera-aha I knew you had the hot's for this.
Me -say what now?
Kiera-It's Jordan I wanted to know if u liked me.
Me-well now you know I guess.
Jordan k's phone now.
Jordan- yeah.
Me -So?
Jordan-so who was that guy that was being guarding you pretty much?
Me-oh that's Austin.
Jordan-so r u to dating?
Me -yeah that's why he was "guarding" me.
Jordan-dang should have gotten to u faster.
Me- yeah lol so where's Kiera?
Jordan-oh she is in the shower and I took her phone.
Me-oh.
Jordan-Yep gtg she is getting out <3 Jordan.
"End of conversation "
Haha Boo's got a crush Robert said.
Oh shut up Robert.
Austin took his one ear but out and and said what?
Oh nothing I said putting my hand over Roberts mouth but that didn't work out so well because Robert liked my hand.
Eww I said.
Well that's what u get from trying to get me to shut up with ur hand.
Ugh.
Austin came over and and he put out his hand for me to grab.
So I grabbed it he pulled me up strongly I came up really fast and i pretty much like hugged bumped him lol.
He looked into my eyes dang his eyes were beautiful.
He leaned down and brushed his Lips on mine.
Austin ! Are u teasing me?
Maybe.
Ugh,get a room Robert said.
This is my room Austin said.
Robert then got up and went and took a shower.
I just laid on Austin's bed all stretched out then I saw that Austin was looking out the corner of his eyes.
So I got up and stretched which made my hoodie slide up a little.
He just stared then turned around.
So I went over and hugged him from behind that's when Robert came out waring just boxers and sweatpants.
I just stared at him I think Austin was jealous because he made a clearing his throat noise to tell Robert I was checking him out.
And omg he smelled so good like AXE!
Robert slipped on one of Austin's hoodies and came up from behind me and picked me up and carried me down to the kitchen and on to the island then went back up to Austin. That's when I saw mama coming down the stairs.
I went and hid on the other side of the island and looked threw the books.
Mama and Dave were like in a make out session.
*Roberts POV*
Austin was teasing boo so I went and took a shower when I came out of the shower I could tell that boo was trying not to stair but yet she did.
Austin made a clearing his throat noise to the fact that she was staring heck If I care but I slipped on one of Austin's hoodies.
Went over to boo and picked her up over my shoulder.
Brought her down stairs and sat her on the island and went back up the stairs to talk to Austin.
Went I got back up there he was in the shower so I grabbed me snapbacks and my phone and down the stairs again.
When I got to the last step I peeked around the corner and saw mama and Dave making out again.
That's when I looked down by the Silas on my side and saw Boo ducking so mama and Dave didn't see her.
Don't judge me for saying this but I looked at her butt it was sticking out in the air and I can't help it.
While they were distracted I crawled over to boo and put my hand over here mouth so she didn't scream and made her look at me.
I mouthed lets go up the stairs.
She looked at me and just smirked.
Wow that's the first time I have seen her smirk since we me yesterday.
So when it was clear we "ran" to the stairs quietly.
I went up first.
^Boos POV^
I started to go up the stairs when something or someone graves my waist ROBERT!
He turned around in shock that I called his name and said to let her go pleas to the person that grabbed me .
OMG is was Dave dang it.
He put me dawn and I ran up behind Robert in shock that he grabbed me.
Why were u 2 watching us.
And also how did she get into the house and who is she then mama walked up.
She explained most of his questions.
Then she said yeah why were you two
watching us.
I wasn't I was in the kitchen and u two came in and I hid trying to wait to get out of here.Robert came back in and told me when to run I explained.
Oh.
Yeah and that's when u grabbed me and scared the heck out of me.
Sorry.
It's all good now.
Ok.
Then me and Robert went up stairs.
I sat on the top step Robert sat with me.
You ok?
Yeah just about freaked out though.
Just about? u did freak out.
So.
So.
Sorry I starred at u earlier.
It's fine the only one that was mad was Austin.
I don't even want to wear the hoodie.
With that he took it off and threw it.
I went and got it.
Why did u go and get it?
Because it smells good lol.
He smiled and kissed me on my cheek and went in to Austin's room and locked the door.
I went down stairs to see if mama had a card to open the door but they were gone.
So I went back up and cuddled with the hoodie and fell asleep.
That night I dreamed that I was about to get kissed by a boy at the school dance .
That's when I half way woke up because I had been picked up and moved on to a bed by a guy I don't know who but they smelled good lol;).
When I woke I went and took a shower I peeked about to make sure the boys weren't around and gabbed my clothes.
When I walked my the closet I saw to sets of different colored eyes and flipped them off .
I when back in to the bathroom and changed.
When I was done with my hair and makeup I went down stairs. I went and sat between the boys.
The smirked at etch other oh no what did I put my self into now.
What?
Nothing they said.
Liars.
My mom and Dave are gone so ur stuck with us since ur younger were going to "baby sit " you the both jumped on one of my thighs.
Ufff is said.
Get off of me I wined.
And I'm not a baby so I could leave when ever I want.
Oooh she is a winey tot Robert said.
I can't help it I had to sleep on a floor with only a hoody and the cloths I had on.
Well u slept on the floor for and hour and the rest of the night mostly in mine or Austin's arms.
Wait which on of u picked me up?
Umm..
It wasn't one of us it was one of our friend.
Who.
Tyler.
Oh.
Yeah they said at the same time.