The Secret between me and robert!

Right then mama and Dave went to the living room I guess.
Omg something fell on me and I yelped Robert heard me at that point he probably would go down stairs and tell Dave and Dave probably think I was a thief in Austin's bed room.
In stead he opened the closet door and said well hi there and he smiled and helped me up.
Omg that smile will make u melt .
Great my head hurts even more and I think is bleeding great now I must seem weak.
Robert sat me down on the love seat "couch" in Austin's room then he walked in to the bathroom and back out with a wet wash cloth and handed it to me.
I laid it on the small bruise that was on my forehead.
He put his arm around me and I apparently had fallen asleep and so had he lol.
I woke up this morning with him laying next to me with his back towards me and my feet hanging off the side of the couch.
It was 7:30 in the morning and my head was throbbing.
The window was still wide open from last night .
After I went to the bathroom I opened the bathroom door and Robert was there with his jacket lol how did he know ?!
He put the jacket on me and we both went back to the couch where we both laid there looking at each other.
Finally I saw him smirk and I said "what?"he said that I talk in my sleep and that I had a full on conversation with him lol!
Robert said that I told him to call me boo when he asked me what my name was.
His short hair looked hott and his rough scratchy voice to.
I put my head phones in and turned on my music and closed my eyes but then Robert took my right ear bud and scooted closer and my favorite song came on.
I started to sing it quietly because I did not want Robert to hear but to late for that he smiled and joined me singing but then he got up and he started to dance he pulled out the ear buds out and paused the song and he sung the rest of it while I watched.
He is a good dancer and a good well grate singer lol.
Both of us quietly went down stairs and peeked around the corner and saw mama and Dave on the couch asleep best to each other I grinned and walked back up stairs followed by Robert he walked to the bath room and turned around and said boo I looked up and he winked and went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I left a knote that said I'm going to take a shower and if u get out before me and want to walk with me just wait on the back porch if not than that's ok and I'll be back in about 60 minute's.
I locked the bathroom door and got in to the shower in mama's room.
After a wile I heard a nock on the door and a note slipped under the door.
I read the top of the note it said do not read this until after your walk. ps.sorry boo can't go ;) -Robert.
That's when I got a text from my mom and mama at the same time.
The one from mama read "hey do you think your mom would let you spend the night again?!?the one form my mom read"hey ask your friends mom if it would be ok if you could spent the night again?!
I sent Yep to both of them.
Then I got back from both of them "ok thanks"
I wonder why mama wants me to spend the night again.
I texted mama saying I'm going for a walk be back in 60 minutes.
So sent back hey could make that 3o
Minutes?
Yep I sure can so I did.
I got dressed and put on Austin's snap backs that he had "given" me which I pretty much just took of his head and said it was mine so he let me keep it.
I walked out of the kitchen back door on to the porch that's when I saw Austin so I jumped over the railing and ran then jumped on his back and laughed as I covered his eyes and said guess who?
Austin said let me guess umm Boo?
Yep and then it hit me when mama said "plans".
Today was Austin's birthday!
Also I had to make sure Robert and I never say any thing about mama.
I said happy birthday Austin as he took me off his back and made me stand next to him.
Thank you you little monkey.
"Hey" I said as I laughed at the fact that he called me monkey.
Austin "how come you came out of my house ?
But then I got a text from mama that said" since your with Austin you will be his distraction!
When were done Robert will come and get you 2.