The kiss and tell<3

I got a text from my mom saying that she was not going to get home before 2:00pm.
Me "ok."
Mom"You should spend the night with one of you friends."
Me "Ok."
*end of texts*
So I called and texted some of my friends they all had plans.
But then I got a call from Emily she was like I saw that you were looking for a place to spend the night at so I said yeah like some dumb person would say.
Then she said we will be over there in 20 minute's so get your stuff ready to come over, bye .
So after that call I got packed .
My dogs were house broken so I just filled their food bowls and water bowl.
I sat on my swing on my porch.
*flash back*
man I remember when Austin and me painted this swing good times lol we had paint in our hair and on our clothes lol and oops on the porch flor were we stuck our feet in blue and red paint and we put our feet on the ground and me and my mom painted around it so that was mine and Austin's feet print haha!
*flash back ended *
I texted my mom "ok I'm going to Emily's." mom "ok ."
Then I saw Austin's mom she waved and said hi I said hi back and then she pointed to her phone and mouthed text me and then she walked into her car and left.
Emily and her mom drove in with her purple jeep.
I got in the jeep and we went over to Emily's house.
We had a snack and then went swimming .
After swimming we watched pink panther "I love this show."
We got ready to go to bed and I but on a pair of sweat pants and a neon glow in the dark shirt love this outfit!
While her were sitting on her bed we listened to "Bruno Mars lazy song , gorilla ,and my faveorite of his songs grande !
Emily's mom came up stairs to the room were were in and said we had to go to bed :(.
Emily fell right asleep but I couldn't I had splitting headache :(!
So I decided to text Austin's mom.
She texted back after a few.
A's mom"hey girl what's up I seen u left this after noonish.
Right now it was 12:05pm.
Me "yeah and I was in bed and I have a splitting headache."
Me " Is Austin home ?
A's mom "wow how did u get a headache and in bed all ready ? Also Austin is at his friends they'll stay up till 4 I bet."
Me "I bet they will and yeah I am so bord and I have a headache from Emily splashing pool water in my eyes and from her screaming !"
A's mom "I'm having alone time lol.
A's mom "yeah but it's mostly boring here."
Me " I feel your pain."
A's mom "do u want to come over her I'll pick you up?.then your mom doesn't half to pick you up tomorrow you could just walk over lol."
Me " are you sure ??"
A's mom "well of course sweetie unlike Austin's girlfriend she will never be welcome."
Me "oh I didn't know that Austin has a girlfriend."
A's mom "yeah he has been very secretive to me but I found that out by Alex his friend."
A's mom "oh yeah don't forget to write Emily's mom an note so her mom isn't worried."
As I sat on the porch railing I texted "hey." to Austin even though that Austin was most likely they were busy I still sent it.
That's weird my phone showed that he read it but be didn't answer :(.
Then Austin's mom pulled in Emily's drive way.
It was fine and then all of the sudden I was looking at my phone and then... BOOM!! Rain pored down then thunder was really loud I kind of yelped I hate thunder it freaks me out so does some loud noises.
I got into the car making sure that my phone was now dry.
I put my bag in the back and put my belt on.
Hi Mrs. M!
We both ran into the house yea no trouble since the rain has lightened up just a little bit.
I love their house oops I just realized I said that out loud!
Mrs.M snickered.
So we're will I be sleeping at?
Oh is it on this couch?
No I will not let you sleep on the couch!
You can sleep in Austin's room honey.
Oh yea I forgot that Austin had a extra bed for his friends.
Mrs.M said come on up here with me and don't forget your back.
When we got to Austin's room the door was locked so I told Mrs. M .
Mrs. M told me just to call her mama in stead of Mrs.M.
Oh ok hold on mama said .
2 minutes later she came back and had a credit card and handed it to me I easily unlocked it lol.
Omg his room is awesome!!
After we got done unpacking she washed my bathing suite and we sat on "my bed".and the I popped the question that had been killing me not really killing me but you know what I mean .
Me "so who is Austin's girlfriend?and what do you know about her?
Mama"The boys all that they told me was that when she texts he smiles and he took her to the movies and that they sat together and she is just a few feet shorter than him and that she is pretty.
Me"It sounds like they are ether dating or he has a big crush on her lol.
We both sat on the bed and giggles the all of the sudden we Heard a nock on the window so mama told me to go into the closet and hide.
She also said that it was 2 of Austin's friends.
So I went to hide and I left the. Closet door open just a crack.
I saw 2 guys one young and one just about a little older then mama.
The young one said hi to mama and mama said hi Robert.
Robert is cute but not as cute as Austin.
OMG,did I just call Austin my best friend CUTE?!?
Robert told mama something about Austin's girlfriend then sat on Austin's bed.
Then you would never guess what I saw next Mama and Dave is his name that mama called him OMG they ,they ,they KISSED !!