Chapter 1

It's the beginning of a new day at school, at Hope's Peak Academy. This school is for the best, people of the next generation. The ultimates. Believe it or not, Kokichi comes here, as the ultimate 'supreme leader'.
     "I'm waiting for a reply though. He might've been lying anyways."
     Kaito was talking to another girl, named Maki.
     Every morning Kokichi usually walks over to annoy them before class, and today will be no exception.
     "Heyyyy Kai~Chan! Hi Maki-roll!"
     He walked over, hands behind his head. Maki glared at him, as Kaito greeted him.
     "Whatcha talking about!"
     "Nothing to concern you." Maki responded coldly.
     "It's mean to keep someone out of a conversation you know!" He started crying alligator tears.
     "It's fine Maki, my friend online was talking about a new girl who joined our discord server. A lot of guys keep being weird while on call with her though."
     "Ohhh so you sent her a message? Kinda creepy."
     "What! That's creepy?! Oh no, she probably thinks I'm a stalker!"
     "... well I'm bored now, so I'm going now! Bye-bye!" Ending the conversation quickly,   Kokichi left the other two.
     Fuck fuck fuck fuck. It is Kaito.
     How is he gonna reply? What did he even say??

'Hey i see u getting harassed a lot on our server, r u ok?'

Oh.. that's kinda sweet. Still creepy as fuck, but this is Kaito we're talking about.

'Oh yeah, happens all the time in games. What's your name by the way? Ahhah, never picked it up from our main group chat.'

Though he knows this is Kaito now, he's still gonna play it cool.
The bell rang.
He turned off and put away his phone, and turned for class. This is gonna be weird.
Nothing happened during classes, just being glared at by Maki the entire time. That's pretty normal though.

Back at home Kokichi was sitting down on his bed, when he got a notification from discord. The discord group chat was on call. Might as well join.
     He changed the pitch of his voice as we got onto his computer game set.
     "Like they're meant to just produce baby's! That's a woman's whole purpose!"
Great. They're already arguing about misogynistic shit.
     "Ah, hello!" I decided to speak,
     "Ah well all women unless they are hot gamer girls. Hey Sakura,"
     Wow, that's not uncomfortable.
     "Were you all about to get on a game?"
     "Yeah Call of Duty, wanna join? We need some defense."
     "Oh yeah! This is always so much fun with you all!"
     While they were starting up the game, I looked at everyone on call. Kaito's on here, he's muted though. I need to see if he ever responded to me.
     During the games it's always the same, they keep me in the back, while they do all the work.
     While waiting, I pulled out my phone. He did reply.

'Aha, I go by Kaito, also sorry I just finished school'

'Oh it's ok! I finished school as well. I noticed you're on call, why don't you unmute yourself?'

'I don't usually unmute on calls, no one usually talks to me'

'Oh come on! Unmute I'll talk to you :3'

To be honest, I was expecting him to ignore me, after seeing he read my message, and hasn't responded. Instead, I heard his voice through the headphones.
     "Everyone get back, they're surrounding us."
     He looked back up at his computer, some guys are in perfect distance to be shot at.
Though I don't play this game often, when I'm by myself I play this game sometimes.
"Hey where is everyone? I took down some that were around me." He decided to speak up, since he promised to talk to that Kaito.
     "I'm on the very front of the map."
     Kaito responded, while some of the other men described their locations.
     Maybe this game will be more fun today.