Chapter 5

~Saturday~
Finally, it was the day to meet Sakura. I've been playing with her for about two weeks, and we're meeting at the mall.
It was around 12, and I just finished getting ready.
"Hey Kaito."
I heard my younger sister say my name, as she stood in my door frame. She was just 3 years younger then me, and most people say within my family that she gained the 'smarts'.
"Hey Mizuki, what's up?"
"Brother, make sure that even though you're 'dating' this girl, that she doesn't distract you from work.. oh and make sure if it happens you stay safe." She giggled.
It took Kaito a second to realize what she meant by 'safe', due to her typical Monotone voice it isn't always easy to understand her. But he quickly caught on, getting red in the face.
"Mizuki! This is the first time we're meeting in person! There's no way that I would have interest in 'THAT'!"
She responded with a giggle. "Well hurry up, you don't want to keep her waiting." And with that, she left my room.
I finished up any thoughts about my appearance. I decided to stay casual. Just one of my NASA shirts, a jacket, and shorts. It's a first date, so I shouldn't get too dressed up or anything. Plus this is the mall, I'll need to be in something I'm able to walk in.
"Ok, I'm ready to go." I walked out my room, to the kitchen, where my sister was sitting on the counter.
"Took you long enough." I promised to take her to the movies, since her friends will be there.
"Yeah yeah, just get into the car. I need to grab the keys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm over at the entrance, I just came in' I made it to the mall, and texted her my surroundings.
Soon enough a petite girl walked up, she had white with red tips, hair in braids, far too pale skin, and was wearing a simple, flowy, white dress.
"Kaito right?" The girl asked.
"Yeah, Sakura?" She smiled after hearing her name.
"That's right! it's nice to finally see you, well, at least not on my computer screen." She laughed a bit.
We talked a bit, while also walking around. She was in fact, very cute, and nice. It's a shame the type of guys she has to deal with in games. Since we both are in the same discord group chat, I see how the other guys treat her.
"Oh, we should stop at hot topic, my friend asked me to get him something." When I told Shuichi I was going on a date, he asked me to get him something, so hot topic is the perfect place.
"Oh, I'm banned from hot topic, though you should go ahead and do what you need!" She smiled.
Huh. She's banned? That's weird,
"Alright then, I'll be back," after I said that, she gave me a reassuring smile, and I went on inside.
When I looked out, she went and sat on a bench near the place. Now time to look for something emo...
Eventually I found a sweatshirt that said 'My Chemical Romance', I've heard Shuichi talk about them before. I think they're a band..
Anyways, I bought the sweatshirt, alongside a couple other things. I hurried out of the place, I don't wanna keep Sakura waiting. As I went to leave the place, I saw another person talking to her.  ⚠️⚠️ S/A⚠️⚠️ At first I thought he might've been a friend, until I realized she looked uncomfortable. Shit, that's not good. I have to step in.
Sakura must've noticed me, as I saw her say something to the man. She stood up, and started walking towards me.
"Hey Sakura." I said,
"Hey Kaito-!" The man grabbed onto her. "Excuse me!" She smacked his hand off of her, and Sakura quickly moved over to me. It all happened very quickly and I don't have much memory of what happened next. But all of a sudden, me and Sakura were sitting down in the food court, drinking boba. ⚠️⚠️ end ⚠️⚠️
"Hey Kaito, I know that we're going soon, but thank you for helping me back there." She smiled at me. I don't know what I did, but if she's happy, it must've been a good thing.
"Yeah, of course."
"When we get home, later tonight wanna play some more games?"
"Yeah, sounds good."
"Ok! Perfect," her phone started ringing, in which she quickly answered. "Hello?.. Already? Sigh, fineeee!" She seemed to whine a bit.
"You have to go?" I asked her
"Yeah my brother's already here." She sighed, but quickly smiled. "Thank you for taking me out today. When I get home I'll message you, K?"
"Yeah, sounds good."
"Alright then, bye Kaito,"
"Bye Sakura." She got up, grabbing her stuff and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So how was the movie?" I tried making small talk. I just picked up my sister and we were heading home. Today I'm also supposed to meet with Kokichi for that dumb project we have to do.
"It was alright. Had too many plot holes for my personal liking. But my friends enjoyed it." She responded.
"Yeah, it sounds nice. What are you planning to do for the rest of the day?"
"Nothing much, maybe I'll write some more." She had a tendency to write music, it sounds quite good to me but she doesn't show me it much. "Do you need me to do something?"
"Yeah actually, can you make dinner tonight? When grandma and grandpa get home, I don't want them to have to do more work."
"And you can't do it because?"
"I have a project for school I need to do." She sighed complaining.
"Fine, I'll make dinner. Let's just get home." And the conversation ended.