Chapter 3

"Good morning class." It was school again,    "I'll explain what we're going to be doing today."
     Kokichi was ignoring what she was saying, mostly since he already knows the stuff they teach, and because he hates her.
     She's the most unfair of the teachers, missing one assignment for her class can result in after school detention. He learned that pretty quickly.

     He lost any train of thought he had when he heard, "so this is where having a partner come in. That's right! You get to work with another person on this project! But I'll assign them."
     Damn. That's always the worst.
     "So lemme grab my list I made last night, I choose these people from who you've guys interacted with the least." The teacher started reading off the groups.
     Even better. He usually talks to a lot of people in class, so if anything he'll probably be stuck with Angie or Kiibo.
     "Korekiyo, and Kaede. Kaito and Kokichi. Shuichi and Miu-"
     Fuck.
     Out of everyone here, he got him.

     "Goddamn it."
     He could hear Kaito curse across the room.
Like if he wanted to do this either. That bitch.

     "Now go ahead and meet with your partners, and discuss what you want to do with your project. Remember you only have 3 days!"
     The teacher instructed.
     Kokichi stayed still. Kaito will go to him, he wouldn't get out of his seat for some dog water person.
     Eventually Kaito did walk over to him, and pulled a chair up to his desk.
     "Kokichi."
     "Huuuhhh?" He dragged out the letters.   Looking up at him, "Oh yeah we have a project together or something."
     "Right. So what should we do?"
     "Well what was the whole question and stuff anyways? I wasn't paying attention Nishisi~!"
     The other male sighed.
     "We're making a social studies project about somewhere."
      "How is that an 'project'?"
     "We have to "
     "Sounds dumb."
     "Shut up will you? Well we only have so much class time, and knowing the teacher we may have to work after school..."
     "I don't wanna work with you though."
     "You think I wanna work with you? God you're so difficult."
     "Well, what fucking place do you wanna do."
     Before Kaito responded this time, he took a moment to think.
     "I don't know. Do you have any preferences?"
     "What about the The Waverly Hills Sanatorium."
     "What's that?"
     "Many people have died there, and it's supposedly haunted."
     Finally, they agreed on somewhere.