⊗ 47

A photograph allegedly leaked from the Erie, PA Police department appears to show disproportionately large handprint on a missing students dorm room window.

19 year old Elizabeth Hetzier disappeared from her dorm at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania on the night of February 12, 2007. Her room was located on the third floor of the building, the door was locked, and there was no ledge on her window. Her roommate awoke in the morning, having heard nothing unusual overnight and simply assumed Elizabeth had left to go to class early.

The roommate later told investigators that when she noticed the handprint, she screamed, and said that "everything Elizabeth had been talking was true. It was real."

The previous evening, Elizabeth had a strange experience walking back to her dorm from a late dance rehearsal. As she made her way across campus, she gradually got the uneasy feeling that someone was watching and following her. "She seemed so relieved to be back in her room again." her roommate said.

No trace of Elizabeth has yet been found, and investigators have called it the most baffling missing person case ever. Since the image above has been circulating the internet for two years now, It is difficult to say if it is genuine
(note it's size in relation to the coffee pot in the foreground) Remarked Detective Stephen Broze "You'd think our suspect would be pretty easy to spot. He must stick out of the crowd with eleven-inch fingers."