Lovebirds

"Hmm, I am going to have to think about it." You wink at Peter. 

"Think about what?" Your dad asks.

"Oh just his request to walk around the park," you respond remembering your dad was in the room.

"Ok so I know that was a lie. Now did you finally get the courage to ask her to be your girlfriend?"

"Did you tell him you were gonna ask me?" You ask eyeing Peter.

He grabs the back of his neck. "Yeah, I kinda had to because he was gonna be here when you opened the note. He didn't want to leave this room."

Your dad looks at you "Well aren't you going to tell him, yes, because I'm pretty sure you feel the same about him cause you were better when he was here."

You catch your dad's eye

 Go on say yes. I want you to be happy and he makes you happy I'll leave so it's not awkward. 

Your dad gets "Well I am going to get some coffee I'll be back in a little bit."

You look at him as he leaves and smiles. Then you turn and look at Peter. You stare into his deep brown eyes.

"Peter-"

"You are going to say no, aren't you. I knew-"

You cut him off "Peter, Peter stop. Let me say what I am trying to say. Peter from the first day I laid my eyes on you. I knew I wanted you to be mine. I was scared you didn't feel the same then I read your mind when you and I were cuddling on my bed. You have been here for me through all the ups and downs. So Peter Parker I will be your girlfriend." You kiss him.  He kisses back.

You look over towards the door and see Nat, and your dad standing there. You pull away a little bit. "We have spectators." You say in a soft voice looking into his eyes He looks at you and smiles.

"So we are dating now it's not weird that we are kissing." He responds in a soft voice and gives you another kiss you kiss back.

You pull away a little bit again "Don't you care that they're watching us."

"All I know is I am kissing the prettiest girl in its hospital." He says kissing you again.

"Alright ok, I cave." Your lips crash with his.

Finally, Nat clears her throat. "Ok, that's enough lovebirds. We have to go Peter we got to check on the city."

Peter pulls away he looks you in eye We can finish this later.  He winks at you. You begin to blush.

"Hey stop reading his mind." your dad snaps his fingers and looks at you "We haven't been able to stabilize your health."

"Oh, that reminds me. My powers don't come from you they are from mom and she said as long I don't fear them I will be fine. Fear is what makes them deadly."

Peter looks at you he gets up. He kisses you on the forehead, "Just no using your powers for right now we can explore them together. Ok I promise"

"I make no promises." You look up at Peter and smirk. He turns and leaves with Nat.

"I'll see you later kiddo." Your dad waves bye. 

You lay your head back and think about everything that has happened as you slowly drift to sleep.