𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

He kisses your neck hungrily and goes down to your collarbone.
The soft touch of his lips on your skin makes you shiver.
As he reaches your panty's, his eyes meet yours.
His eyes are pitch black almost like a wild animal waiting for his meal.
He teasingly kisses your underwear, only a small piece of cotton holding it back for his lips to touch your soft spot.
He gently shoved the piece of cotton to the side for his fingers to pass.
Your breath was shaking, hands grabbing the sheets next to you.
He was so good at teasing.
"Mhh you're soaking wet" he climbs back on top of you, fingers still teasing you.
As his lips meet yours he slits his fingers inside of you.
Your eyes widen and a soft moan escapes your lips. "You're such a-

BANG BANG

your eyes widened at the sudden noise.
"WE EXPECT YOU IN THE GARDEN IN 5 MINUTES"

Fuckkk you have to work in the garden today.
Ugh.
All we live for is working 5 days a week so we could have 2 days free. Kinda crazy if you think about it, but anything is better then being out there. You can't complain, most people in here also have to work 7 days a week, no days off.

You jump out of your bed what probably was a bad idea, your vision is blurry and you can feel your heart beating in your head. A hangover. Absolutely great.

It hurts so much, goddamn but regret always comes afterwards I suppose.

After standing still for a few minutes catching your breathe, you run towards the couch grabbing your pants and quickly putting it on, struggling to keep your balance.

You look at the white shirt laying on the ground. Flashbacks of yesterday wonder through your mind. You quickly decided to shut them off, grabbed a dark brown t-shirt from you closet and walked out the door.

It would take you 5 minutes to get from your room to the garden, because it was pretty much on the other side of the building.

"Ahhh there she is" Dwight comes walking in your direction with his arms wide open.

You smile and roll your eyes.
You ignore his attempt for a hug and walk past him.

"What do you need Dwight?" You say teasingly.

"Nothing really, just euhm-" he scratches the back of his neck "He fucked you, didn't he" he excitedly asks you, like a teenage girl desperately wanting some new gossips.
Meanwhile he turns to you, still walking.

You raise your eyebrows and look back at him.
You hit his shoulder "Shut up idiot, it isn't funny" you say in a serious tone with a straight face.
You hated it when they would bring this up, they knew it was a sensitive spot but it's not like Dwight could care less.

He laughs and puts his hands in the air in defense "Okay okay, I'm sorry."

For the rest of the time, Dwight mainly talked about where he was going and what he would be doing for his scavenging hunt today.

You really wanted to go scavenging again with them but Negan scratched you from the list and said you were needed here.

We all knew you weren't needed here and he was just doing it because he knew how much you liked scavenging.

As you reached the door that led outside to the garden, you pull him in for a hug.

"Have fun today and please be careful." You whisper while hugging him tightly.
It always kinda scared you when your friends would go scavenging. You knew how dangerous it could get and you really didn't wanna lose anyone anymore.

Especially not them, they mean so much to you.

"Lorennn" he gruns.
"I'll be fineee" he gently breaks the hug and looks at you with a soft smile.
You nod "okay, go now. You're gonna be late."
He agrees and walks away.

As you were about to open the door he turns around and says "Oh and uhm- you be careful with the shovels and all that" he winks and points his fingers towards you.
"Yeah, loser. Thanks for the concern tho..."

You sight as you wipe the drops of sweat from your forehead. It was boiling hot today, there wasn't one cloud at the sky to hide the sun. Your T-shirt was soaking wet. At least you weren't wearing a white one...

You walk towards the small, dark wooden cabin that's on the other side of the field you were standing on. You open the creaking door and put the shovel back in it's usual spot.

As you were about to walk back out, you hear a very familiar voice coming closer.
The footsteps came closer and closer to the cabin.

"I'm fucking serious man, you should've seen her."

You quickly hide yourself in the cabin, next to the door opening.
You didn't wanna bump into him again after what you dreamt about him last night and not to forget after what just happend yesterday in general.

You felt so ashamed that he saw you like that.
He saw you when you were so vulnerable, so pathetic and just so desperate for his touch.
He saw you while you were at your weakest and used it against you.
He wanted to know if you were still in his control. Still wrapped around his finger.
You hated it.
You wanted him to know that you weren't weak.
That you were strong and perfectly able to live without him.
You just wanted to forgot all about him but the way your blood boils when you see him with someone else. How badly you just want to rip that girls fucking face off. 
Yeah, he definitely has you in his control, just the way he wants it.

Oliver starts laughing and his shadow appears in the door opening.
You try to stand as still as possible. Please please please he can't come in. Please please please.

"Why didn't you just lock her up then."

Negan sights "Nah man, I can't, she's a woman and she also works a lot around here. Now that would be disrespectful"

"Yeah, but didn't she steal from our supplies and made hell a lot of noice while dragging her drunk ass towards the roof last night-" you can see his shadow turning so he's facing Negan "-which is in fact also forbidden?"

He point his bat towards Oliver, almost touching his stomach. "You're not in your place to judge, I'm the boss here. You did some things wrong yourself, didn't you? Or did u forget?"

"N-no boss, I haven't, sorry"
"Now get those tools over there, there's still lots of work to do" you can hear the annoyance in Negans voice.

You scoots back as far as you could in the corner, holding your breath. Just as he steps a foot inside the cabin, gunshots are being fired and screams come from all direction.

You hear Negan yelling something, and they both run off.

You quickly stand up to see what's happening.
The place was one big mess, the garden was completely destroyed, people were screaming and crying, running in all directions, others just laying lifelessly on the ground, walkers everywhere.
The fence had completely fallen down.
How did this happen? So all of the sudden, no one even noticing.
This couldn't be an accident, someone must've done this on purpose.