Chapter 2

Hazel POV:

It's morning again! I hear the birds chirping -so peaceful! I look at the time and it's 8:00 am. I only have 15 minutes left to get ready. I quickly take a bath as usual. Then I wear my hoodie and jeans. I quickly eat my breakfast, clean up -since my mother is at work. Then I rush to school.

"Good morning Hazel," Mr. William greeted. "Good morning Mr.William," I greeted back. I take out my books and settle. Ugh, I see Mr. William eating his chocolate bar again, I just try to ignore. It gets pretty frustrating. He took the attendance and started to teach the lesson. "Ok girls and boys, today we will be reviewing slopes and-" he said, taking a bite of his chocolate. Seriously? Now we have to wait for him to finish chewing his chocolate. What's wrong with him man? He always does this. Ugh! I give up and start doodling on my paper. I love doodling when I'm bored.

The bell rang and finally class ended! Oh yea!!! I forgot there was a soccer competition for my school today! I quickly ran to the field, thank god they didn't start yet. I wasn't in this team, but in another team. We were gonna compete tomorrow.

The coach blew the whistle and everyone started. I hope my school wins! In this team there were only a few people like Jacob, Isabella, Olivia, Noah, and Evelyn. Everyone starts cheering for Isabella only, I don't know why, I guess it's because she's the "best player."

It's nonsense because everyone has skills, but they might not be great at everything, and that is totally fine. Hmm.....

I started to cheer and clap for the other ones in the team (Olivia, Noah, Evelyn and Jacob). I was cheering even louder and louder, I was only able to hear my voice from the whole field. I was very happy doing this especially when I saw them (Olivia, Noah, Evelyn and Jacob) looking at me and smiling. Everyone around started to look weirdly at me just because I was cheering for them, I didn't care about them I just continued....

"YES!! THIS IS IT! Lets go Olivia, Noah, Evelyn and Jacob, YOU GUYS DID IT!!! GOAL!!!!!!!" I yelled out loud to them. I was so proud of my friends! Even though I got those scary looks from other people and from Isabella.I don't care about it anymore. In my opinion everyone is a leader theirselves -and this doesn't mean that they need to rule people.

My school won and I was very proud of my team. After all, Olivia, Noah, Evelyn and Jacob came up to me. "Thank you so much Hazel! What you did there really and really supported us, and that's what made our team win! Thank you so so so much!" Olivia said smiling. Noah, Evelyn and Jacob said, "Yes, we definitely agree." "No, this is something you guys achieved because you guys are very skilled....you guys are leaders yourselves. I did nothing guys, you guys did it! I am really proud of you guys!" I responded smiling. I was actually very proud of them because they were very unmotivated to compete and everyone in the class put them down. I knew that they would play very well and they did!

We all return back to class. I look at the time and it's 3:35 pm. Wow! Time flies, it's already the end of class. I pack up and start walking home. "Hey Hazel! Can we walk home together?" OIivia said. "Sure!" I said. We started to walk home and it was kinda awkward because there was no conversation and it was dead silence.

"Hazel, you know, this is the first time someone cheered for me, and it made me so happy. I really appreciate it!" she said, starting a conversation. "Oh I am glad it made you happy. Let me tell you something Olivia. You blasted in 3 goals in that net, that is crazy! You are very skilled and don't thank me because you did it! You are a leader! You can achieve everything at least you believe in yourself. Let me be honest, I believe in you so much! And I think you can achieve everything!" I responded. "I really don't know what to say, Thank you so much Hazel! Thank you so much for always supporting me. You are an amazing friend, at first I didn't really like you. But now, I am glad to have an amazing friend like you!" Olivia said. "Thank you Olivia! Me too, I am glad to have a friend like you" I replied back.

We continued walking. After a few minutes we were near Olivia's house. "Bye Hazel! It was very fun talking with you!" she said. "Bye! Take care, same for me" I said. I continued walking home. My brain was bloated from thoughts, I was thinking about what Olivia told me and I was very happy. I was thinking about everything at school. Oops! Ouch! I accidentally hit the pole of the stop sign, LOL. I was in such deep thoughts that I didn't even realize the stop sign!

Finally I reached home. "Welcome! How was your day at school Hazel?" My mother asked. "It was very good! Our team won and I am very happy. I am also very happy because I have friends now" I said in a happy and in a stagnant voice. "I'm glad to hear that Hazel! You see, you just gotta be yourself and I told you, you will have friends!" My mother said.

I ate my dinner and went upstairs. For some reason I was so happy because me and Olivia talked, I mean I guess we are friends now. I started to do my homework and finished like about in 3 hours. Ugh! It's all Mr.William's homework, he gives us so much. He doesn't even take the answers and mark them. All he does is sit 24 hours, teach, and eat his chocolate bars. Ugh anyways, I'm not gonna even bother thinking about him. I feel a little tired today. So I made my bed and lay down. I put on my airpods and listen to "There's nothing holding me back." I close my eyes and sleep......

I hope you guys are liking it so far! If you guys do, please comment here, I will be waiting for you comments!🥰🥰