Chapter 6

Warning: mentions of blood and injuries

The next day, you got to the school feeling very exhausted, it was day 6 or 7? you didn't know, of you trying to sort your head since you seemed to always look at the vice president, feel your cheeks reddening and your heart beats rapidly.

Your brain ended up short-circuiting since you didn't know things about emotions. You changed and got in as discreet as usual and you went to go to your room.

Problem was that Sayaka Igarashi was following you and you couldn't shake her off. What did she want? You had no idea but you weren't going to face her and her taser.

So you sped up and entered different shortcuts but she seemed to know them. "Damn it," you said as you climbed out of a window and stepped on something to keep you steady, on the third floor. Scared of heights? Maybe, but you were much more frightened about taser girl.

When you were sure that she was gone, you hopped back up to the hallway, sighing in relief. You had to take your anxiety pills immediately.

After taking them, you made your way to your classroom knowing that there was one minute left, which meant that Sayaka wouldn't be there waiting for you with her taser in her right hand and planning to grab you with your left hand.

You shuddered as you walked inside and sat down at your desk.

--------

The rest of the day proceeded as usual and you didn't see the vice president anywhere which left you disappointed. You really wanted to catch maybe just a glimpse of her.

You walked to the gardens to exit the school when a voice called out. You froze, you knew that voice.

"You should be thankful that we let you have a break the whole week" You knew last week was too good to be true.

Hayato Suzuki, the person you hate with your whole heart. You glared at him as his henchmen grabbed you.

Damn it, oh how I wish I could order a sniper to fucking kill you

"How are you? I hope your scars are gone, wouldn't want anyone to see them right?" He said lifting your chin and making you look at him.

The bloody bastard held a knife in front of you and you stared at it, "The old knife we used had too many bloodstains on it and I just had to buy a new one, pretty isn't it?"

You growled at him and he laughed with that creepy look on his face.

Hayato Suzuki, a bloody cold-hearted sadist who took pleasure in damaging your arms, neck, legs, and face. He doesn't take off any clothes besides ripping the long sleeves with a knife and taking off the stockings and doesn't touch any other part of your body.

He says that he can't do something so filthy. Fuck him.

You've gotten so many scars from him and it took a lot of money to get them surgically removed. He doesn't know of your status or who you are, he just cares about how much pain and injuries can he get out of you.

And the bad thing is that he plays such a good guy persona at school that no one would believe you even if you said anything. No one would believe you over his pathetic ass.

"Why is it that your scars always disappear? Some kind of thing from your genes? Well, that just gives me such a clean canvas every time" he said as he laid the knife on your arm.