Chapter 8

You came to the school in a cab the next day.

'THE CAB' is the cab you always take anywhere, the guy driving lives in Yami Street so he didn't really ask questions when you suddenly ask him to send you to an open field deep in the forest because dad wanted you home and you were taking a private airplane there.

You bid the guy goodbye and entered the main gate, last time you did was the first time you entered this place.

You were walking silently when somebody suddenly punched your leg.

That had a big bruise.

And it was a very hard punch.

You groaned in pain and almost toppled over. Shit shit shit shit You thought as you tried to keep your balance. You heard laughing and you looked to see Runa there smiling as she waved at you.

"Couldn't you have w- waved first before you punched me??" You whisper yelled at the blonde and she laughed "Why would I? I always punch you, you didn't seem to mind it before"

That's because you usually don't hit bruises that hurt like hell Runa!

You laughed and said "That's because we weren't in public!" she cocked a brow before changing the subject. "Is it just me or does it feel like this is the first time I've seen you enter the main gate?" she said unconsciously.

You laughed nervously and said "That's because you usually don't notice me or too tired to"

You felt extremely relieved when she seemed to accept that and hurried along, probably to the Council room.

You let out a sigh before you broke out in a run.

Passing by different students, your body hurt all over and you couldn't take it anymore so you needed a place to take the pain killers and get a breather.

Turning to an abandoned hallway, you found a bathroom and no one was in it, thankfully.

The bathroom looked so good? Was this a secret bathroom? You didn't know but you had to examine the bruise

The bathroom looked like this:

You opened your bag and took the painkillers

You took off the socks as you examined the bruise, it looked so bad and blood was leaking out of the gauze. You quickly cleaned the wound in fear that other students might see you.

Grabbing a chair you fished an emergency gauze roll from your bag and started to wrap it around your leg when the door suddenly opened.

"What in the world- Y/n????" You knew that robotic voice.

You hid the gauze in your bag and tried to cover up your leg but it was too late, she had already seen them.

The floor tiles were suddenly very interesting, that patterns and decor, was that a flower design?