Chapter 4

Sam woke up in a prison cell. He had no recollection of how he got there, but when he went to grab his keycard, he realized that all of his things had been stolen off of him too. He jumped out of the uncomfortable cot to realize he was in Sapnap's cell.

"You finally woke up... I was starting to think they killed you..." Came a voice from the cell next to him. "Same with the other two, they haven't woken up either. Do you even remember anything that happened? You seem confused." Sam looked over through the small hole that had obviously been dug by Sapnap to see Punz was carving something in the wall in the cell next to him looking somberly.

"Huh? W- how did I get here? And how did you know I was here?" Sam asked. He looked over to the other cells and saw bad and Ant also locked up in them, stripped of their armor and belonging as well.

"Sapnap and George," Punz said blankly. "They brewed some sort of potion, well I did. When they found out, they told me they made a plan to use it on a guard to escape. To escape with me. Guess they left something behind..." Punz said, sighing.

"What was the potion?" Sam asked, feeling bad for Punz.

"There were two. Bad had asked me to help make potions in class that they could use against us. The first one was a buffed weakness potion. It made you appear to pass out, but you were still conscious, just not enough to move or do anything. The second was a potion that was accidentally brewed by me, while I was trying to make another buffed weakness potion. If you threw it on someone, it would alter their brain to only listen to the people who splashed it or brewed it. The first people they see, basically. It only lasted about a day though, which was enough time to break out with your keys. Which is exactly what they did. They splashed it on you because you were the only night guard. You passed out for about ten minutes, and when you woke up you would only listen to them. You just went over and opened their cells when they told you, then Sapnap and George took your stuff and broke Dream out, literally walking out the front door. They told me they had to leave me. They're not coming back though. I was too stupid to trust them." Punz finished, sighed again, then lay on his bed, facing the wall.

"I'm sorry Punz." Sam finished. "We knew you were good, but Tommy didn't. I had to listen to him. He's my friend, and I was trying to protect the server, trying to do my job.  We'll get out of here don't worry, but what happened to Bad and Ant? Why are they passed out?" Punz rolled over, one hand hanging off the bed tracing the floor with a finger as he spoke,

"No," He sighed, "I really thought Dream and I were on the same side... but to answer your question, you called for backup as they threw the potion. Bad and Ant got their asses kicked. You really don't remember anything?" He answered

"No..." Sam replied, looking into his lap. It was his prison, and now he was the prisoner.

"We've got to break out of here, Punz," He said, finally making eye contact with the other.

I decided to do a double upload this weekend because I waited a week to post the last chapter! Hope the 5 people who read this are having a nice day! Don't forget to drink water!

(658 words)                                                                       

                                                                          Vote possibly? :>

Wow this chapter is really small compared to the others :P

[Updated 2/24/22]
LOOK AT ME ON A ROLL! I mean- this chapter also had mercy on me but SHEESH >:D
This is easily one of my favorite chapters too like holy shit