Chapter 9

The group trudged through the nether, only stopping to kill a ghast. They were on a mission.

"Philza? Are we there yet?" Tubbo whined to Philza. They had been on the nether roof for two days.

"Alright, Tubbo that's it. Come here so I can kill you." Ranboo said jokingly, fed up with Tubbo constantly asking.

"Actually, we are," Philza said, taking out his enderchest and building a nether portal. "Are you ready?" Philza said, very excitedly

"Yeah uh, quick question, where are we going?" Punz asked, a little annoyed that he could easily have traveled here for nothing.

"To see some old friends of mine," Philza said, then lit the portal. He jumped through, followed by Punz, then Sam, then Ghostbur.

"Let's do this," Ranboo turned, taking Tubbo's hand as they jumped in together.

When they came through the other side, they were in the woods.

"We're in the middle of nowhere..." Sam said, a little bit concerned.

"Follow me," Philza said, breaking through bushes with his sword. The gang followed. After about 15 minutes, they came into a small clearing and stopped to eat. They were sitting peacefully when they heard a noise. Voices, even. Very faint, but still there.

"Wh- what was that?" Tubbo asked, putting his carrots down. He looked to Philza, who was listening carefully, then smiled.

"C'mon." He stood and started running towards the voices. The others frantically stood and ran to catch up to Philza. They ran into a clearing on top of a hill that looked down on a small little town with a big house in the middle.

"We've made it boys," Philza said strutting down the hill to a man wearing blue goggles on his forehead. He had brown hair and was definitely the voice they heard. A charming British accent and a great laugh.

"DAN!" Philza yelled, waving. Dan turned and beamed, then started walking towards the group.

"Philza Minecraft. How did you get here? I haven't seen you in AGES!" He smiled, hugging Philza.

"We came through the portal. I still remember the cords after all these years." He joked, then turned to face everyone behind him. "And this is my family and friends. Those are my sons, Tubbo, Ghostbur, and Ranboo, and our friends Sam and Punz." Philza said. "And this is Dan The Diamond Minecart." Philza finished.

"Please, Dan or DanTDM." He smiled. "AND, welcome to Shady Oaks SMP!" Dan said, gesturing towards the big building in the center. Two more people walked up to them through the house. One had grey-ish hair and a cyan shirt, and the other had on a green ninja suit.

"James and Justin!" Philza said, turning towards the two.

"Philza? What's up? How have you been?" The green suit one said.

"Just fine! It's so good to see you both!" Philza replied, then did introductions again. "And this is James or ThnxCya," He said, gesturing towards the one with the green ninja suit, "And that is Justin or ThinkNoodles" He pointed to the one with the cyan shirt.

"Hey everyone! Hey Philza Minecraft!" Came another person. This was a man with a squid mask, and a yellow sweatshirt.

"David!" Philza said, hugging the squid man. "Everyone, this is Squiddy, Squiddy, this is everyone," Philza said, not wanting to do intros again.

"So what brings you to Shady Oaks?" Dan asked.

"We actually-"

"Hey! Is that THE Captain?" Tubbo yelled, pointing to someone, in the distance. Everyone looked over to see CaptainSparklez coming towards their now very large cluster.

"No way it is! Wait- there's an orange cat with him..." Ranboo pointed out, a bit confused.

They approached and Philza embraced the two. The Cat's name was Stampy and The Captain was CaptainSparklez.

"Jordan and Mark! What's up? How's the new server treating you?" ThinkNoodles said.

"Pretty good." The Captain replied. "What's up Phil?"

"There's a bad problem on the Dream SMP. We need your help." Philza finally got to say. "Dream took two of my sons and brainwashed them. We need help to fight a war against him, but we're severely outnumbered, and need some old expertise." Philza said.

"I mean, I'm known for my building, but I can help fight too." Stampy replied, then Squiddy seconded that.

"Anything for an old friend, though we may be a little rusty. We old guys don't have very fast reflexes." Think chuckled, then everyone laughed.

"So you're in?" Ranboo asked, hopefully. The six guys looked at each other, then turned back, nodding.

"Alright then, we're going to need to get you guys some gear." Philza smiled as they headed to the nether to start netherite scrap hunting.

Shady Oaks POG!?!? Also George's lore stream today was hilarious then the end- ANYWAYS- I'm going to school as Alexander Hamilton tomorrow so I'll update my 3 consistent viewers tomorrow :D.

(860 Words) 

                                                                            Vote? :D

[Updated 2/25/22]
AHHA ITS 2AM BUT THAT JACK MANIFOLD GRIND DONT STOP (Also this chapter was literally written last April but we don't talk abt it lmao I just love this chapter tho :D)

Also damn I was literally a pick me with my "Ill update my 3 consistent viewers" Like shu up .^.