Chapter 7

Technoblade woke up in the same cell as Tommy, but he had a scratch mark on his arm now. It was stinging which is why he woke up, but as he sat up, he heard Sapnap, crying.

"Wh- Sapnap?" Techno managed to stutter, still somewhat drowsy.

"Hu- what?" Sapnap looked over to see Technoblade standing at the bars of his cage, looking concerned.

"I've never heard you cry before-" Techno said. "What's um- what is wrong, Sapnap?"

"Should I even tell you? You'd probably laugh." Sapnap said, tears starting to stream down his face a bit again. He put his head in his hands and started to shake his head.

"Pick me boy," Techno muttered under his breath

"What?" the arsonist replied

"Uh, I said you should because I am genuinely concerned. You're so tough, I don't think I'd ever think to see you crying. And a concerned Technoblade is not a good thing." The pinkette said although he was also genuinely concerned for himself too. "Do I have Stockholm syndrome? On day ONE? That's fucking cringe." Techno thought.

"Well," Sapnap began, "I accidentally told Karl our plan..." He paused, then went on, "And then I told that to Dream, who ordered me to get him... I didn't know why I thought it could be the four of us... Karl's like my little brother and my best friend. He ended up having me, ME splash him with a buffed weakness potion and go to the prison with him. He couldn't have George do it? I had to lock Karl in, and say goodbye. I had to put him in the prison. Lock him away forever." Sapnap trailed off and then began crying harder into his hands.

"If you're this sad, you should go break him out and help him escape secretly. Dream would never have to know." Techno said, trying to just make Sapnap feel better at this point because he couldn't handle his crying. It was going to make him cry, and Technoblade NEVER cries. Sapnap looked up, sniffing and wiping away tears.

"You really think he wouldn't be mad at me?" Sapnap asked.

"Well, Dream obviously did it to make you suffer, so just let Karl hide in isolation, or convince Dream that Karl would make a great addition to the trio you have."

"Actually... that spot is for YOU, Technoblade." Dream came in. Sapnap stood abruptly and left, not saying a word to Dream, or looking him in the eye, his head was down the whole time.

"What do you mean?" Techno asked.

"I want you to help us. No potion, no control over your mind,  just power." Dream said. Techno thought for a second.

"Well Dream, that sounds like a good offer, but I don't think it really matches my brand. Technoblade remarked, "Ya see, I'm an anarchist I don't WANT power. What I really want is no government or monarchy." Techno smiled at Dream, "Or Tyrants for that matter, so thank you for the generous offer, but I am going to pass because I don't want to be at the top of a super-government. Plus, Karl actually likes the four of you." The pig hybrid walked to the back of the cell and slouched down to the floor against the wall, his smirk gone and only a dirty look was left.

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to erase that part from you, so you'll forget everything. Better yet, I'll have Tommy do it to you." Dream smiled maniacally. "OH TOMMY!" Tommy came in holding a grey, cloudy potion, and started laughing as he inched closer to Technoblade's cell. He was about to throw it when he stopped and started yelling in pain and holding his head with one hand across his face.

"What's goin' on?" Technoblade asked. Tommy looked up and there was fear in his eyes, which had turned back to the regular blue that they once were.

"TECHNO- HELP ME!" Tommy managed to yell before squatting down to the floor in pain, then standing back up as his red-eyed self.