Chapter 8

Ellie's P.O.V

When I picked up the note that Charlie wrote me, I shuved it in my pocket and ran upstairs. I placed the note on my desk and sat on my office chair staring at it. Should I open it? Should I leave it and talk to her in person? Or should I just throw it away? I didn't know what to do so I left it and disided to go for a drive to clear my mind.

I was about to get in the car Charlie, Katie and I have rented till we buy one ourself and go for a drive until I heard a scream. I thought it was just Charlie trying to get my attention to say sorry so I didn't look and got in the car.

I plugged in my phone and played the song 'Never be alone' by Shawn Mendes. It was a good song but my favourite of his is 'little too much'. Anyway I got in my car and started to reverse out of the drive when I saw a car parked funny on the curb. I had a better look and saw a man get out if the car. I ran out of the car but it was too late. The car was driving off and there was no Charlie in sight! There was only a pool of blood on the ground.

Katie's P.O.V

Ellie ran inside the house like she had seen a ghost. Her eyes were red and wide open with fear. Her face was drip white and her mouth was trembling so badly.

'KATIE! KATIE!' She screamed while coming through the door. I jumped off the couch and ran over to her.

'Hey. Hey its okay Ellie. What's wrong?' I asked leading her over to the couch.

'Alex... Alex... Alex' she couldn't get anything g out except 'Alex'. It was like she had gone all crazy and needed to be put in a mental hospital.

'Alex... Alex' she continued to say until I stopped her.

'Ellie shhh.' I whisper trying to calm her down while she cries into my shoulder. 'Are you going to tell me what's wrong?'

'Its... Alex...H...hes taken Char...' Before she could finish her name she burst into tears and ran to her room and slammed the door shut.

I called Nash to come over do he did sns I told him everything. By the end I was crying my eyes out on his shoulder.

'N...Nash?' I managed to get out.

'Yes baby girl?' He said while kissing my forehead.

'Will she be okay?' I said sitting on his lap so I was facing him.

'I honestly don't know Katie. I hope she is. Also me and the boys will go out to look for her okay? We will find her I promise.'

That night we orded some pizza and Ellie came downstairs and went to the door to invite Cam in. Me, Nash, Cam and Ellie ate pizza on the couch and watched a movie. Ellie fell asleep on Cam and they looked so cute together. I turned me attention back to the movie and my eyes started to get heavy. I ended up falling asleep on Nash's shoulder with a tear rolling down my cheek.

(A/N I am so so so sorry I left you on that cliff hanger! Anyway I updated and I'll try to update tomorrow but I'm really tiered now so goodnight and I promise I'll update soon)

-Stay Nashty-