Chapter 13

Charlie's P.O.V

I must of fallen asleep on the way home because I woke up on Jack's arms. I groaned and pushed my face into his chest.

"Come on Charlie you've had 30 minutes of sleep in the car." He said setting me down on the sofa. He walked over to the kitchen and opened up the fridge and stood there a while. I decided to sneak up behind him so I rolled off the sofa and army crawled over to the island. I rolled behind and put my fingers up like a gun. I looked over the top of the island and saw him walk to the cupboard and knew that this was my only chance. I ran up behind him, as quiet as i possibly could, and pounced onto his back. Everything was going okay until he lost balance and fell to the floor.

Once I controlled our laughter, I got out of his arms and started to walk to the fridge. I was just getting up when Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me back on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered giggling.

"I never finished cuddling you." He then said while pulling his tongue our at me. I really had a temptation to bit his tongue but that would be weird.

"I'm hungry." I said hoping he would make something for me.

"Would you like me to make some Mac and cheese for you?" He said pushing me off him and then standing up.

"Hey! That hurt!" I said while laughing on the floor.

"Sorry babe." What did he just call me?

"What did you say?"

"Sorry why?"

"No after that."

"Shit. I'm so sorry Charlie I didn't mean to. It's just..." I walked over to him and quickly kissed his lips.

"It's okay. I like it." I said while walking away swaying my hips a little. I stopped at the stairs and saw he was still stood in the same place.

"Come on idiot. I don't want anything to eat anymore I'm tired, can you get me a glass of water please?" I asked and he rushed around trying to find a glass.

I small giggle escaped my lips and I walked up to bed. I got changed into my pyjamas and got into bed, not bothering to brush my teeth cause I couldn't be bothered and I'm sure everyone will love my morning breathe in the morning.

I heard a knock on the door and guessed it was jack so told him to come in. He did and set the water on the cabinet.

"Goodnight." He said while kissing my forehead and getting up to walk to the door. I quickly grabbed his wrist and asked him to stay. He looked shocked to begin with but then walked towards my light and turned it off while shutting the door. He took of his jeans and shirst and played down on the floor.

"You really are a idiot." I giggled. "Get into bed." I said, dragging him into bed with me.

He got under the covers and just was lying there. I figured he felt awkward so I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Goodnight Jack." I whispered but I got no answer.

I was confused at first but looked up at his face and saw he must of been tired and fallen asleep.

"Goodnight beautiful." Jack said just before I started to drift to sleep.

"Jack?" I said sitting up in bed.

"Yeah?" He had his elbows under him, making him sit up and was showing his toned chest. I couldn't help but look. After coming back into the 'real' world I saw his looking at me with I cute smile on his face.

"Erm... Wanna come with me for a second?" I said while pushing my hair behind my ear embarrassed. Thank god it was dark enough for him not to see me blush.

I got out of bed and walked over to my window and opened it.

"What are you doing?" Jack said running up behind be, holding me as if I was going to fall.

"I did this at my old house in London. So I'm gonna see if I still can here." I said grabbing onto the top of the widow and swinging myself outside. I was hanging from the widow and saw panic on jacks face. I smirked at him then swing myself up onto the roof. I hung upside down from the draining pipe and looked at jack.

"You coming up or what?" I said grabbing his hand. I helped him up somehow and he was shaking really bad. "You okay?"

"Hm. Just give me a min." He was out of breath but I don't get why cause I'm not. I walk to the top of the roof and sit there.

"How did you get up here so easy?" Jack asked walking to me.

"I did dance class from the age of 5 so I'm pretty flexible."

"Oh cool" Jack said sitting beside me.

"Wait! Your still I'm your underwear" I said bursting into laughter.

"Wouldn't you like to join me?" He said winking. I didn't know if he was joking or not. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his chest. Tonight is going to be a good night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've actually updated :) but like I said I've been grounded (oops) but I know I say this every time and never do but I'll try to update more

-StayNashty-