Chapter 4

Charlie's P.O.V

I woke up this morning with a head ace. I don't know why because no had no alcohol last night. I looked at my clock and saw it was 10am. Shit I'm late. I get up and rush around my room trying to get ready. I run down stairs and grab some toast and bump into Ellie.

'What you in a rush for?' She says still half asleep.

'I need to go to the gym. I was ment to be there 30 mins ago!' I scream in her face because im in a rush. She rolls her eyes and let's me past.

I've been at the gym for about 25 minuets now and I'm already tiered. I needed a pee so I went out to ask where the bathroom was. It turned out it was right behind me. I turned around fast but ended up bumping into someone. Shit. I help them pick their stuff up off the floor with out even looking at them.

'Thanks.' The person says in a deep voice. I think I know that voice from somewhere.

'Your welco...' No. It can't be. Please don't notice me.

'Anyway have a nice day.' Yes he doesn't know me.

'You too.' As soon as I said that I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door before he could talk to me anymore. I nearly fell all the way home because I was running so fast.

Katie's P.O.V

Me and Ellie was on the sofa watching TV when Charlie burst in. She was out of breath and crying her eyes out! Whats happened now.

Ellie's P.O.V

When Charlie came in, both me and Katie had to carry her to the sofa because she was that out of breath and dizzy.

'Hey. Hey it's okay Charlie. Breath in and out slowly.' I did a little medical school back in England so I know what to do. 'Katie get me a cool damp towel please.' Katie ran off to get that and Charlie tried to get her words out.

'Hes..here.. El..lie..he's come...back to g..get me.' What was she on about? He's here? Who? Its can't be.. Oh my god. No it can't be.

'Charlie is it Alex?' She nods her head then bursts into tears again. Katie came back with the towel and I put it on Charlie's head to cool her down. After a couple of minuets she fell asleep which gave me time to fill Katie in on what happened.

'Right. Are you ready because its long?' She nods so I start telling her what happened. '2 years ago this boy ,Alex, moved in next door to me and he said he was from LA and we actually got really close and good friends with him. Anyway one day Charlie came to mine and said they were dating. I got really angry because he was 4 years older than her and their was something about him I didn't like. I tried to tell her it was illegal for a 15 year old to date a 19 year old but she didn't listen. I tried and tried to tell her to dump him but she wouldn't. After about 2 weeks of them "dating", every night she came to mine from his and she looked like she had been crying. I tried to talk to her but she just shut me out. One night she tried to run in but she could hardly walk. I couldn't cope anymore. I sat her down and asked her what happened and then she told me.' By this point I was crying so hard.

'Its oka Ellie.' Katie said then hugged me. 'You don't have to carry on if you don't want to.' I carried on anyway.

'Well... She said that he was raping and abusing her but she told me not to tell anybody because if she did then he would kill her. But I had to tell the police. How could I not. That night I phoned them and he got arrested for 15 years and they said he had his passports taken away. That's why I'm confused. He should still be in their and how could he get here if he escaped.' I started to panicked a bit but I stopped when I heard Charlie shouting us back.

Katie's P.O.V

After I heard what happened to Charlie, I didn't know how she coped and I didn't see the signs. It's obvious now. She used to panicked when she saw men with brown hair from the back and she was always single. I need to find away to cheer her up.

I go up to room and sneak out the window so no one knows I'm gone. I go across to the 'Magcon' house and knock on the door.

Guess who answers? Yeah Nash. I thought it was going to be really awkward but it wasn't surprisingly. Anyway I told them all what happened and asked them if they would come over but not to say I was over and that they didn't know. They all said yes and gave me time to go back to mine and climb through my window.

As soon as I got in the door bell rang. I ran down stairs and swung the door open because I thought it was the boys but their was a man stood their. He had short brown hair and look like he was in his 20s. Shit. Is this Alex and if it is how does he know where we live?!?

(A/N Cliff hanger :o. Sorry I haven't been updating but I had a couple of family problems but they are all good now and I can update again. Yeyy. Also sorry its so short but I wanted to update as soon as possible)

-Stay Nashty-