Chapter 3

Ellies P.O.V

When I woke up this morning I started to freak out. I forgot we moved house and when I saw I wasn't in my old room I was a little scared. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. After about 2 minuets of being in the shower I heard the door bell ring but I ignored it and continued to wash my hair.

Charlie's P.O.V

I was sat in the living room watching Tom and Jerry. Yeh I know its for kids but I like it. Oka. Just as the second one came on the door bell rang. I didn't know if I should answer it because I was in a vest top I sleep in and PJ shorts with bows on. I decided to answer it anyway. When I go to the door I nearly scream but I need to act cool. Guess who it was... The Cameron Dallas. The Cameron Dallas from Magcon? Yes.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked me. "You look like your about to faint." I was. I was that excited that I didn't realise he had walked me over to the sofa and has hold of my hand.

"Yeh I'm fine. I'm just a big fan of Magcon. I've been here since Püma." I think my cheeks are going red so I look at the floor. I suddenly feel two fingers under my chin and they pull my head up.

"Look don't be embarrassed. I've had fans go crazy over me and follow me all the way home." Wow. He is really famous. I wish I had that one day. Not the one were people follow me home but to be famous.

"Oh. Okay. That's actually really creepy. Anyway what did you come here for?" Shit I sounded rude again. Why do I always sound rude and a like I'm a bitch?

"Oh. Er. I came to ask if you wanted to come to a pool party tonight with all the boys from Magcon and a couple of others? Who else lives here?" Pool party! Yessss! Okay Charlie act cool don't freak out again.

"A pool party? Sound cool and I live with my two mates Katie and Ellie." He bit his lip and I went all jelly like inside.

"Cool. Who's the one with the blonde hair?" Ellie. How has he seen her? Unless he saw us come in but why is he asking about her and not Katie? Does he like her?

"That's Ellie and because you asked that I'm sure you know what she looks like. So Katie has brown hair but it's darker than mine it more of a black if anything and she has really bright emerald eyes." He smiled at me then stood up.

"Okay. Thanks and if it oka be at our house at 5pm. We live at 154." Wait we're 155. He lives next door. What? This day can't get any better.

"Okay sound good I'll tell the girls and I guess I'll see you later." We walk over to the door. I open it for him and he starts to walk away. But then turns around.

"I didn't get your name." I couldn't hear him that well but I made out what he said.

"Charlie." I shouted.

"Charlie? Huh I like it." He then walked away and went in the house next to us. Once he went I shut the door, ran into Katie's room and told her to go into Ellie's room then went in there once I calmed down.

Katie's P.O.V

I got really scared when Charlie told me to go into Ellie's room. When I went in I saw Ellie sat on her bed on her phone smiling.

"Hey. What's up?" I say as I walk over to her bed and sit crossed legged on it.

"Sky." I hate it when people do that so I flipped her off the bed and couldn't help myself but laugh.

"Heyy. That wasn't nice was it?" She complained still on the floor with her legs up in the air.

"Nope. But you know I hate it when people say that." She was laughing now. About a minute later Charlie walked in and gave me and Ellie a funny look because Ellie pulled me down on top of her so it look really weird.