Chapter 11

Charlie's P.O.V

As my eyes opened, the room looked blurry and a could hear a slight beeping sound on my left hand side. My eyes soon adjusted and I saw nurses and doctors rushing into my room. Doctors came over and shined a light in my eyes and then took my blood pressure and asked me a lot of questions.

'So your names Charlie is it?' The doctor asked but I couldn't answer. I was still in shock of what happened either earlier today or yesterday. I don't know what day it is right now. 'Charlie can you hear me?' The doctor asked in a concerned voice. 'I'm Dr Lloyd, I've come to check if your alright. How are you feeling?' I just stared at him, squinting my eyes. I don't know why I was just so confused. The doctor walked out and brought a nurse in then left.

'What was that about?' I asked.

'Oh he just though you would be more confutable with a female in the room. So how you feeling today Ms Bambury?'

'I'm..... Good I guess' I said with a dull expression on my face. Im not meaning to be rude or anything I just don't know what to do.

'That's good to hear. So out of ten with 1 being lowest and 10 being highest, what would you rate the pain in your hip?' I never knew doctors/nurses asked so many questions until now. They need to chill their beans a bit. I've only been awake for what? A minute?

'Erm..... I'd say about 8' I said even though the pain should of been rated at 1000 but I'm saving my 10. For a time that I might feel more pain than this. Emotional, physical, mentally, whatever to be honest. I just want to save it for later.

'Oh well I was expecting a ten but okay. Just shows your a strong woman' she said smiling at me then walking out the room and closing the door behind her.

I see my phone and the brown paper wallet on the side desk. I reach over to them both and pull them close to me, trying to move as little as possible. I start to open the brown paper wallet and find a little note. The note says:

'Charlie, I'm sorry it had to be like this but I just want you to be safe. I did love you. I loved you all the time and I still do. You have to understand that I never meant to hurt you. I always regretted what I had to you. I've left you $100,000 here for you to go out and change your life basically. I just want to say sorry and I love you - Alex x'

At this point I was crying, screaming, laughing at all of the memories of us. All the good, the bad, everything. This boy is making me go mental.

Ellie's P.O V

I was sat on the sofa just staring at the door, waiting for Charlie to walk in saying this was just a big joke or for me to be in a nightmare and for me to wake up and all this will stop. But no its not a joke and I'm not in a nightmare, my best friend, my sister, my everything has gone. This was all my fault, what was I thinking that night.

I was crying my eyes out. Breathing in and out heavy, my chest getting tighter every second. It felt like I was gonna die. Cameron and the boys came in through the door and practically ran over to me.

They grabbed a paper bag from the cupboard and gave it to me. I put it over my mouth and started to calm down and my breathing soon came back to normal.

'Ellie calm down okay' most of the boys were saying.

'I'm calm. I'm calm' I said sitting up straight, taking the bag off my face just staring at the boys. 'I just had a panic attack that's all. So what you come here for? Your suppose to be looking for Charlie' I said standing up getting a but angry.

'That's why we've come! She's at a hospital about 1hour!' What?

'How do you know?' I asked

'She called Gilinsky and told him where she was and said she can come out soon!' I'm so excited. She's okay! She's actually okay!

'Then why are we here!' I said running out to the car. I got on in my car and Gilinsky got shotgun, I put the hospital into my GPS then drove. Not even caring about the speed limit. I just wanted to know she's safe. All I want to do is say sorry and that I love her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
OMG I am so sorry for not updating :( I've just had a lot off stress with exams and everything like that but I am trying my best. I hope you like the book. This is just a quick update so its probably crap but I'll change it when I'm actually awake and not surviving off coffee. Anyway sorry and I'll update soon.

-Stay Nashty-