7

Miranda and Ben stayed in the hospital with their son and Miranda laid on the couch on opposite ends.

Ben had Josiah on his chest and he heard light snoring coming from Miranda. Ben opened his eyes and looked at her. She was perfect just as he remembered. She had a little weight gain but he loved where it went.

Miranda opened her eyes, she could feel his stare. “Ben Warren.” Miranda called out sleepily.

“I want to take you out on a date Miranda.” Ben blurted out and Miranda’s eyes widen. “Really.” She asked.

“Really, if you are up for it.” Ben replied.

“Okay yeah, I would like that.” Miranda blushed.

“Once it is clear that Josiah is okay we can go out on like a Friday.” Ben explained and Miranda nodded her head.

Miranda and Ben went out dancing and dinner. Ben was actually a really good dancer. Something Miranda loved to do. Callie had Josiah for the night and Tucker had Tuck.

“I had a nice night with you. I enjoyed this.” Miranda smiled turning in the chair to face him.

“me too.” Ben said opening the car door and walking around to her side to open the car door for her.

Miranda leaned her back against her own car door and just stared back at Ben. Ben stared until a smile creep onto Miranda’s face and she laughed.

“Ben Warren why are you staring.” Miranda laughed.

“Because the Mother of my child is absolutely Beautiful.” Ben cheesed.

Miranda stared at him and shifted her eyes down to lips. Dam those lips did some wonderful things. She thought to her self.

“Come up with me.” Ben stated looking at her up and down.

Hell yeah Miranda thought to her self.
“okay.” Miranda agreed putting her hands in his.

Ben opened the door to his apartment to let her in and then shut it behind him. 

He then pulled her close to his body and Miranda moaned at his touch on her waist.

Ben's hands moved into her hair and he pulled back just enough to slant his mouth over hers. Miranda opened her mouth to him, letting his tongue slip between her lips. They both moaned as their tongues touched and danced together as they kissed heavily. Their want ignited earlier when dancing, but their need had been solidified the second they walked into his apartment.

His teeth close over her bottom lip sucking and she moaned, backing into the counter behind her. The granite hit the back of her and she stopped, her fingers going to the button of his jeans. She felt him shake gently against her as he kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands made quick work of his jeans and she used the grip she had on the waistband to twist him, placing him against the counter while she dragged his jeans down over his hips. His breath caught in his throat when she lowered herself to her knees.

Her mouth found him easily and she ran her hand up his toned stomach to his muscular chest, feeling his skin beneath her fingers like this for the first time in a long time. Her lips and tongue moved over his member in sequence with his hips and she didn’t dare break eye contact with him.

“Miranda,” he groaned, twirling his hands into her hair. “please,” he begged remembering the time she was like this months ago. She roughly pulled down his pants further until they were pooled at his feet. She didn’t miss a beat with her mouth on him and his moans nearly disappear as she worked him down her throat, allowing her nose to brush his pubic hair as she takes all of him in. She fought the urge to smile, watching him gasping for air above her. The power surged in her veins; the man she had wanted since she walked into that massage parlor. Miranda bobbed up and down over him, each sound coming from his mouth hitting her right between her legs.