4

Miranda smiled feeling jitters inside of her stomach as she made her appointment for 7:30 to Miracle Massage, this man was addicting.

Miranda did her work and knocked  all of her surgeries out of the way.

She was excited to get to her appointment. She didn't even remember speeding but she got their quickly.

Miranda walked to the front desk and signed in. She walked into the room and began to take her clothes off. Laying on the table naked like the previous times.

"Hello Miranda." Ben said and she could hear the smile in his voice.

"Hello Benjamin." Miranda replied with the same excitement.

"I want to do something different tonight Miranda."Ben said and sort of asked.

"Okay." Miranda agreed wondering what it was.

Ben watched her as she laid on the table with her head face down into the impression. He wanted to know as much as he could about this woman.  He slid the roll in board with all his questions on it beside the table.

Ben took some warm oil and rubbed it into his hands before he started on her shoulders. He wondered why was she always so tense. Ben figured she must have a stressful life.

Ben put his mouth by her ear as he continued to rub the tension out of her shoulders.

"Do you mind if I ask questions about you. I want to know you Miranda." Ben said in her ear causing her to shudder.

"Okayy." Miranda said shuddering "but only if you answer them too." Miranda said and Ben shook his head. That was only fair he thought.

"Fair enough." Ben replied now working the top of her back.

Okay choose a number 1 through 50.

"36." Miranda said as she moaned from the feeling of his hands.

"How old are you." Ben asked looking at the board.

"31" Miranda responded.

"I'm 32" Ben replied knowing she wanted his answer.

"5" Miranda said the next number.

"What drink would you order from a bar." Ben asked.

"Bourbon." Miranda responded and Ben smiled, it seemed like the type of drink she would like. She was a whiskey drinker.

"Jack Daniels or crown royal." Ben spoke and Miranda replied. "Oh you are a Tennessee whiskey guy." Miranda said.

"Yeah I like smooth liquid to go down my throat." Ben said with his sexy voice and he heard a small moan from Miranda.

"Oh really, me too I think proved myself to be true last week." Miranda said smirking with her sultry voice.

Miranda felt Ben's hands jerk. She chuckled because of the effect she knew she had on him.

"20." Miranda said.

"What's turns you on." Ben said now working her lower back.

"You Benjamin." Miranda said and Ben stumbled.

"You Miranda." Ben said leaning down to lick her ear.

"Mmmm 43" Miranda moaned lightly.

"What's your career and then career dream?"

"I'm a general surgeon. My dream is to be chief of surgery." Miranda responded

"Humph." Ben said as it finally clicked.

"What's the huff about."

"I can see why your body is always so tense. You have a time consuming stressful job, it's your passion so I totally understand and I admire you for going after your dream. " Ben said as his hands traveled to her butt. He rubbed his hands across her ass continuously and groaned.

"28." Miranda called out.

"Do you masturbate." Ben asked.

"I don't have time and now I don't need to, I make time and come to you" Miranda said.

Ben smiled he was glad that she was going to him for release.

Miranda cleared her throat signally she wanted him to answer the question.

"Oh yeah I do, although after last week. That mouth of yours Miranda. I just never experienced or never had anything like that before. I think about it almost everyday. That was amazing. I don't think I wanna go back." Ben said and Miranda cheesed, glad he couldn't see it.

Ben worked on her thighs and her legs until he reached her feet, he began to rub them.

"Oh man that feels good."

"You should have told me about your feet before. This is mandatory every time now because I know you are on your feet for hours." Ben said emphasing hours.

"Mmmm thank you." Miranda said pleased.

Ben ran his hands back up her body and rubbed all over as they talked and answered questioned.

" Turn over." Ben said as he grabbed a cloth to put over her eyes. Miranda did as told and laid back. She felt Ben start on her thighs, rubbing the tension out of them.

"17" Miranda said slowly.

"Where are you from." Ben asked trying not get distracted at her breast and nipples that were hardening.

"East cost, Baltimore Maryland."

"Okay wow, I have lived in Seattle all my life, how long have you been living here?"

"About 7 years, came here my intern year." Miranda replied.

Ben found himself  running his hands over her stomach. He moved closer and began to rub her arms. Before he leaned down to kiss her collar bone. He lead a trail of kisses down the middle of her breast and to her belly button. Hearing Miranda moan as she squirmed on the table.

Ben kissed and felt her stretch marks. "Your stretch marks are fresh." Ben inquired.

"Sorta."Miranda mumbled.
"Care to continue. One or more kids" Ben asked still kissing them.

"I have a 10 month old Son, William, who I go by as Tuck. He was a big 10 pound baby and his delivery was more than complicated." Miranda explained.

Ben continued his kisses admiring her marks.
"Beautiful and you are beautiful." 

"Thank you. You" Miranda replied.

"I don't have any children, although I do want children. Do you want more" Ben replied.

"I'm not sure yet. To be honest I contemplated on keeping my son. I'm overjoyed that I did because he is the light of my life. I never knew that you could love someone so instantly and so much that's it's scary. But I was in my career and didn't want to slow down. I've always wanted kids though but I just don't want to slow down.  How many do you want." Miranda explained and then asked.

"I want ad least 2 but more so 3." Ben replied once again.

"Okay daddy." Miranda said smiling before realizing how that sounded coming out. She heard Ben groan. Ben looked at Miranda, he didn't know what it was that drew him to her but she was captivating.

"Benjamin, Can I see you, I mean it's okay if you don't want to, I just want to connect eyes with you."
Ben's hands swiped across her breast before resting on the side of her face. He then pulled the cloth off of her eyes.