2

A few days passed and Miranda honestly wanted to go back to Miracle Massage. She got wet everytime she thought of the massage she experienced.

Miranda walked into the attending's lounge and pulled out her phone.

"Hi, I would like to make an appointment." Miranda spoke slowly into the phone.

"We can set you up for an appointment with Daniel at 6:30." Miranda frowned.

"Uh, If you don't mind"  she replied hesitantly. "I would rather have Benjamin." Miranda told her.

"Not a problem" she said. " But Unfortunately Ben isn't on duty today; how about noon tomorrow." She asked.

Miranda thought to her self for a moment. She knew that she would have to clear her schedule but she quickly took the noon appointment and hung up. 

The next day came and Miranda made an excuse telling everyone she had to run errands and she was going on her lunch break. She walked inside the Massage parlor at 12 promptly and was escorted to the back. 

Back in the massage room the setting was identical to the first time; very dim lighting; the aromatic mists and the soft music. This time, Miranda skipped the towel, climbing onto the table and getting into position nude.

"Hello again" she heard his sexy voice behind her. "I understand you wish a special full body" he said softly.

"Yes" Miranda whispered back. "I've never...oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Miranda's moans signaled his wonderful hands were on her again.

"Shhhhh, just relax" Ben said.

He was glad that she came back. He desperately wanted to see her again. He was glad that he didn't scare her off. If anything she was even bolder than before. Laying on the massage table naked with no towel. He admired this woman.

Relax, Miranda thought hell it was worse than last time. In fifteen minutes of her legs, back and shoulders;  she was a mass of jelly in his hands. She had to admit she was disappointed when this time he left her core alone, she was desperately hoping for a repeat.

"Turn over" Ben's voice commanded.

It took a moment to make her limbs work, but she slowly rolled onto her back and into position. She never even got a glimpse as a small towel came to rest over her eyes.

"Please leave the towel in place" he told her and she pouted. She wondered why he never reveled himself. She wasn't the kind off woman that would wear blind folds but for him she just might submit to anything.

Ben stared down at the woman. She was completely naked. He could see her large round perky breast, the stretch marks around her stomach, that looked fresh.

He wondered if she just had a child, although nothing about her vagina felt like she had had a child at all. She was so tight around his one finger it was a crime. If she did have a child. He now wondered when was the last time she had sex.

What man in their right mind would be holding out on sex with her. Ben intently stared at her face. He gazed at her plump full lips, that he wanted to kiss. He examined the crookedness in her nose which he though was adorable.

Traveling his eyes down her body stopping at her nipples that were very hard.

"Yess"  Miranda moaned loudly.

It was both an acknowledgement of his request; and the pleasure as his hands slid along her full thighs.

"You're very beautiful" Ben said softly.

"Oh God" Miranda moaned. "Say that again" she gasped as his hands drew closer and closer.

"You're very...beautiful" he said; the last word matching as his long thick finger slipped between her lips again.