5

Miranda quickly rode home after stopping at the drugstore and she took a long shower. Her body was still sensitive and her legs were almost like Jell-O. Thinking about Ben sent jolts of arousal and tingling through out her whole body.

Miranda dressed in her PJs and went into the kitchen to order Chinese. She looked up at Tucker as he came through the door holding Tuck’s car seat.

“Hey.” Miranda said smiling.

“Aww my baby.” Miranda said excitedly as she took the car seat from him and pulled the cover off and unbuckled him. She placed him into her arms and kissed his head.

“I ordered us Chinese. It should be here in 10 minutes.” Miranda smiled.

“How was your day.” Tucker asked.

“It was pretty good, it was really busy though and I had to work with Richard on a mysterious case, so I thought I was going get behind but I solved it in a proficient and effective manner and I tried something new today. How about you.” Miranda explained smiling.

“My day was actually slow, I was hoping it would go fast but it just seemed liked it dragged out, which I guess in the end was a good thing.” Tucker responded.

He watched as Miranda walked in circles around the kitchen holding their son.

“I love this.” Tucker said.

“Love what?.” Miranda asked.

“This, you at home, holding our son, it just a beautiful sight. You look good like this and it makes me want you.” Tucker said licking his lips.
Miranda’s eyes got wide.

Before she could advert the conversation to something else, the door bell rung.

“Oh the food is here “ she called out.

“I got it.” Tucker said reaching into his wallet.

Miranda and Tucker ate dinner and talked back and forth. After it was complete Miranda wash the little dishes. “I’ll take him to get cleaned up and ready for bed. “ Tucker said grabbing Tuck and walking with him.

Miranda got in bed and threw the cover over her, getting comfortable.

She tried not to let her mind go there but she failed miserably every time. Her mind like a set destination traveled to Ben.

Seeing his eyes, smile and handsome face, and she couldn’t even began to describe his body. It was like a man in her dreams but still it was a reality.

Miranda bit her lip as she was in her daydream of him. This man was just so unforgettable and the way they had sex was even more unforgettable. It was the best experience she ever had in her life. She had been having sex for 15 years but tonight felt like it was finally worth it.

She was convinced that they were in love because this just wasn’t ordinary sex. This is what you do when you are making love, but that couldn’t be possible.

They were two people who loves each other body and what they brought to the table. Literally the table, the massage table; Miranda thought to her self.

Miranda looked over as she felt the bed dip down.

Tucker turned to face her and Miranda stared. “You’re sexy.” Tucker spoke lowly and kissed her on the nose.

“Thank you.” Miranda replied.

Tucker slid over some more and started to kiss her lips  and Miranda wanted to refrain from jumping back.

“I want you Miranda.” Tucker said kissing down her neck.

“Not tonight Tucker.” Miranda said pushing him back.She felt disgusted in her mind.