3

Miranda laid in bed. She thought about Benjamin almost everyday. It has been now a week since she has been to Miracle Massage and her body honestly craved him. She felt like and addict going through with drawl.
Sometimes she felt so bad because cause of how much she wanted him. She felt selfish but, for the first time, this was about her, and what she wanted. She wanted Benjamin.

Laying in bed Miranda realized she wanted more than his fingers and lips; she wanted HIM. For the first time in her marriage, she thought of cheating. She had already cheated the very first time she went to that massage place.

This is why she actually spent a week away from the massage therapy, trying to sort out her feelings. It wasn’t hard to occupy her mind and body. She pushed her self into work and her family

Miranda spent the week preparing for her big domino surgery, and making sure everything was ready. But when all her busyness calmed down and she was alone. The thought of Benjamin traveled to her mind. She had two worries; one was did the special therapy go too far. She knew it did and she didn’t even understand why that was a question that filled her mind. The other was more fundamental; did he want her.

Miranda didn’t want it because she was his client. If she was going to give her body to another man, it was because he wanted her body; not because she would pay him. She often wondered if he was doing this to other clients, she quickly pushed that thought to the back of her mind. She wanted to be special and he was hers. She knew that sounded territorial, but that’s how her body and brain work.

She finally worked up her courage as much as she could, and set another appointment at the spa. She asked for the same session she had gotten last time; but this time she had a different plan in mind.

Miranda left work and drove to Miracle Massage. She did the same exact routine.
She was nude on the table, waiting with anticipation; when she heard the voice behind her in the misty dark.

“You’re back” Ben said and he sounded pleased and excited. Oddly enough Ben missed her presence and the feel of her body.

Miranda wanted to tell him how much she missed him, how much she needed this; but all she could do was groan as his hands started working on her body. Miranda tried to keep her mind focused as much as possible; she knew if she let him he would lull her into almost submission.

Ben told her to turn over, Miranda only rolled over onto her side. She could feel his presence near, waiting in the dim light.

“Come here” Miranda said softly.

Ben was confused. He never expected her to ask for him. Her voice was beautiful.

“You need to…” Ben started to say.

“I want to taste you.” Miranda told him.

Ben paused as his mouth dropped. This was least expected and he was turned on more than anything. He had to admit that he always got turned on from touching this woman but to hear her talk to him and say these words. He was slowly starting to loose his will power.

“ Miranda, That isn’t necessary” Ben said. “I’m here to pleasure you.”

“It will pleasure me…to taste you” Miranda whispered firmly to reassured him. “Please” she whispered.

Ben’s shadowy form stepped closer; he was standing between the table and the small lamp; by blocking the light with his body he kept himself in darkness. It didn’t matter; Miranda was past wanting to see him. Reaching up she ran her hand over a strong powerful chest, sending a shudder through her body.

“Get undressed” Miranda husked.

“Are you sure?” Ben asked her.

“If you don’t take these off” Miranda said gripping his thin shirt; “I’ll rip them off.” She told him with her serious and sultry voice.

Miranda felt the cloth of his shirt rise under her hand; and then warm skin against her palm. She let her hand roam in the darkness, feeling powerful pectorals. Miranda heard him groan when her fingers found his nipples; God he was excited.

Ben was going with the motion, her small hands was traveling his body. He loved their height different. She was short but so shapely and plentiful in every area. As short as she was he knew that she was the type of woman that commanded a room.

Miranda was about to tell him to take his sweat pants off, when she felt him shed It under her hand and heard the clothing hit the floor. Holding her breath, she slid her hand down ward. Her fingers traced his belly button, and taut abdomen. There, she found it, just like she knew he would be.

Hard and thick; it jutted out from his body, pointing straight out. God, he was hard; hard for me. Miranda thought as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft; Christ he was big. She also thought.  He was thick in her grip, and when she slid her hand from the base to the crowned head, she knew he was more than advantage.