Chapter 1

Have you ever looked at someone and thought, they are the person you're suppose to be with?
Like that very moment you look at them you  knew both of you should end up together?
They say it happens when the universe and stars allow two compatible souls to cross each others path.

Actually i did.

Once..

but...

I guess i was wrong.

I was inlove with him 5 years ago, and up until now i still think of him.

( 5 years ago)

"Yah! Hayeong-ah! wake up! You have an exam today!" My mom began pulling me out of my bed.

"Eomma! give me five more minutes please, i stayed up all night"

"You ungrateful kid! You didn't even study! How will you enter college if you keep being stubborn!" She pulled my blanket and starts hitting my arm.

"But stray kids were having a vlive last night and i miss them so much specially my jisung-ah" i snatched my blanket and cover myself with it.

"If you keep doing this i will rip all your posters and pc's! I'll give you 5 seconds if you don't stand up then you leave me no choice young lady!"

I quickly stood up and run as fast as i can to the bathroom. I couldn't take the risk, she actually did that once during my earlier years of being a fan.

When i was 15 i saw a group of trainees busking at Cheongdam-dong, i believed they were JYPE trainees considering that the company is near.

I was simply passing by but i got hooked up by this boy's amazing voice. Despite how tiny he looks he had this amazing presence specially when he raps.
I didn't notice i was actually staring at him and for a split second we made eye contact, i knew right from that moment that i'm gonna stan him.

So i did, i became a fan of him during his predebut days. Even his debut in 3racha i was continuously supporting him, until he found the group i'm insanely inlove with now...

Stray Kids.

"Hayeong-ah, take this umbrella before you leave." my mom said as she tried to hand me the umbrella but i refused.

"There's like 10% chance of rain pouring mom, and even if it does i'm just gonna enjoy it!" I said as i kiss her in the cheek and bid her goodbye.

When i arrive at the bus stop i sit at the waiting area and immediately open spotify to listen to some stray kids music.

(Levanter~ Now playing)

My jisungie has been on hiatus this past few weeks due to some issues that has been circulating. He handled the situation nicely but i'm still worried about his mental health.

"I miss him so much... i wish it rains"

During han's predebut days he used to ride the bus at the same time with me, i didn't do it on purpose but maybe i just didn't notice him before. He usually doesn't ride when there's too many people due to his social anxiety.
You might think that i tried approaching him just like what a typical fan would do but..
I respected his privacy a lot... and i couldn't even bring myself to say anything.

The bus arrived and i groaned knowing that i will be bombarded by exam questions later.

_

The exams ended a bit later than i expected, some teachers we're stubborn to do the test on time and was still revising some of the questions.

"Ugh! It's already dark outside, studying and doing all those extracurricular activity is killing me!" my friend Soo ha said while stretching her arms.

"I miss my stray kids already, i haven't even checked any updates yet since my phone died!"

"You've been obsessed with that group for a long time now, That's no longer a phase" Minjin said as she pats my back.

" We're gonna head at the karaoke bar, wanna join?" Soo ha gave me a huge grin

"I can't my mom will kill me!"

"I knew it, we just wanted to ask HAHA! Anyways see yah tomorrow hayeong-ah!"

I waved at them and started going my own way.

I decided to walk home since the weather's nice today, despite the cold breeze it felt refreshing.

"Finally! I'm done with my exams! I can have more time with my SKZ!" I raised my arm as if i achieved something but immediately put it down from embarrassment.

Suddenly it started raining.

"That's weird, i thought there's only 10% chance of raining today?"

Everyone was busy running around and finding a place to shed, I was just standing there looking at the pitch black sky while the rain is falling on my face.

As much as i adored and enjoyed the rain...

for some reason it felt odd today.

"I should have taken the umbrella"

I decided to take the bus home, i was afraid i'd catch a cold because i was already soaking wet and my mom would probably beat the hell out of me.

"Mom i'm home!"

"Yah! Hayeong-ah! Are you alright? What happened to you? why didn't you answer my call?" My mom was acting kinda weird.

I assured her that i'm fine and told her i'm hungry.

She looked a bit surprise and suddenly gave me a sad look.

"What's the matter, mom?" I raised an eyebrow and gave her a frowned look

"You haven't heard the news yet?"

"What news?" I grab my charger and quickly plug my phone.

My mom was silent for a few seconds then suddenly....

"Your boy han jisung died"

I looked at her with a confused look and quickly opens my phone.

(5 missed calls from mom)
(3 missed calls from minjin)
(10 missed calls from soo ha)

My hands began to sweat and i quickly open naver to searched up Han jisung.

(Stray kids member Han jisung pronounced dead tonight)

I frozed.

My throat soars and i couldn't even understand what i feel.

Tears just fell out of my eyes.

No..

This can't be..

I haven't even had the chance to talk to you yet.