Chapter 5

(Play music for better reading ⬆️)

_

For some reason the weather feel nice today. The smell of wet soil from the after rain is my favorite. Sky is now blue filled with white clouds and the sun beamed good morning in my face.

"Should i walk today.. the weather's so nice." I said to myself enthusiastically

I left the house earlier than usual because i didn't want jisung to think i'm stalking him.

"I should leave early and see him the next day"

I decided not to wait for the bus since i was feeling needy for a walk.

As i pass by the waiting area i saw a boy sitting with his earphones on.

He immediately stood up when he saw me and walk towards me.

"Noona" he said with a soft voice.

I was just standing there like a lost kid unable to say anything.

"Y-our early" i said, trying to calm myself down

"Oh hahaha, i was waiting for you" He handed me the umbrella and smiled cheerfully.

"Thank you so much for lending this to me"

"Uhh.. no problem" i said awkwardly.

The bus came and for some unexplained reason i jolted as fast as i can inside and find an empty sit.

"What were you thinking? Why did you run?" I said to myself and hit my head from the embarrassment.

"Can i sit here?" Jisung said pointing at the empty seat beside me.

"S-sure" i didn't even notice that he got on the bus as well. If i could see myself i'm probably redder than a tomato.

We just sat there silently for a few minutes and for some reason it didn't even feel awkward.. it was rather comforting. He was busy scribbling and mumbling something in his notes

I didn't even notice that i was staring at him now. He looks at me and beamed the sweetest smile.

"I'm writing lyrics for our monthly evaluation, it's today but i forgot to prepare." he said shyly.

"Oh are you a musician?"

"I'm a JYPE trainee noona" he said proudly but his ears began to turn red.
He must be flustered

If only he knew that i already know.

"Wow then you must be amazing, do you mind if i listen to it?"

"Really? Do you wanna listen?" He looks surprise but happy at the same time.

"Yeah, definitely"

He handed me the earphone and played the recording.

The song starts playing, it was a voice recording without musical instrument but it felt so familiar.

I started singing along to the song realizing it was one of the songs he released a few months after they debuted as a group.

I look at him and he look confused.

Shoot i forgot.

"The song is catchy that's why it's easy to remember" i laugh nervously.

"Really? Then that's good. Thanks for liking it" he smiled and we both continued to listen to some of his composed songs.

"Do you think i'll be able to make a good performance?" He tried to conceal his nervousness but it still shows.

"Ofcourse, you've already earned a fan after all"

"Huh? Who?"

"Me" i instantly regret saying that. Why am i being extra cheesy today.

He laughed and stood up pressing the stop button.

"Thanks noona, it was nice talking to you."

I just smiled and waved him goodbye.

He got of the bus but suddenly stops walking.

"NOONA! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" He shouted.
People starts looking at him.

I was so shocked.
i realized all this time we haven't formally introduced ourselves.

Despite the embarrassment i shout back

"HAYOUNG! LEE HAYOUNG!"
People at the bus started looking at me too.

"MINES JISUNG! HAN JISUNG" he said and then jolted away.

"i know" i mumbled.

This was such a great day, i didn't know things could turn out this way.

If only i wasn't a coward back then...