Twenty five

Stella got up from her bed and looked out the window. She saw girls leaving the apartment she rolled her eyes. "He's such a player."

"You think so?" He said coming into her room and sitting on her bed. "You know you have a right to me intimate with me at least once a month." He said pouting at her.

"What do you mean? Who says!?" She asked him rolling her eyes. "Well my contract that you signed a couple of months ago..and you did sign it so you have to listen to me and my contract."

He said getting up and coming close to her. He rubbed her shoulders slowly and kisses her neck. She let out a slight moan. He then took off her top by the straps and unbuttoned her bra from the back slowly.

He caressed her breast and rubbed her nipple. He then puts his hands inside of her pants rubbing slowly. Her eyes closed as she breathes deeply letting out soft moans.

He slowly undressed her fully. He then laid her on the bed and took his shirt off along with the rest of his clothing. "You must obey me and let me do really bad things to you for at least once a month as promised in contract."

Her cheeks were red and she nodded. He slowly rubbed her clit and bent down until his face met with her vagina. He slowly licked her clit and rubbed it at the same time.

He then slowly got up after licking and sucking her clit while fingering her at the same time. He slowly rubbed his cock, he went inside the drawer and took out the condom and put it on him. "Wait wait wait you're going to fuck me?" She asked.

"Why yes..I mean the first time we got a bit intimate and we never did anything to this extinct because I didn't think you were ready but now I feel you are." He said nodding.

Without warning he slowly thrust into her and she let out a loud moan. "Shit..." she says with a very low voice feeling him inside of her she was very tight.

"Wow...you feel so good.." he said he then started thrusting in and out slowly but steady and she rolled her eyes back letting out louder moans with every thrust he gave her.

He kissed her deeply while thrusting into her and he starts to go a bit faster and rougher at every pace she moaned louder screaming his name. "Uh..uh..Elliot....just like that.." she said moaning loudly.