02

She help me go home hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba ako na tinulungan niya ako o ano kasi rinding rindi na ang aking tenga sa kaingayan niya kung ano anong bagay ang mga kinukwento niya at kanina pa rin nagrereklamo na ang layo ng bahay ko, she is a total whiner. 

"Can you shut up?" I shouted to overpower her loud voice.

"No. I can't!" She rolled her eyes at me and even made faces. "Saan ba bahay mo?" She asked in a mad tone.

"Ang heavy mo, I am consuming a lot of energy. I hate this." She whined again.

I pointed at my house na konting lakad na lamang. She opened the gate and the front door. Inilapag niya ako sa sofa at nag unat siya ng kanyang katawan.  She looked at me and placed her hands on her waist. 

"I think I lose half of my energy from carrying you nga." She said while surveying herself like she got wounds or something.

I reached the first aid kit under the table and started treating myself. Napapikit ako sa hapdi, ang babae naman na kasama ko ay mariin akong pinapanood sa ginagawa ko. 

"This house seems empty. Are you living alone? Why are you alone?" Sunod sunod niyang komento.

I lifted my eyes on her, she is now roaming around my house. "Why are you scared?"

"No." She said and sat beside me. "You can' t do something bad about me. Hmm, I doubt that you would do something illegal."

She stared at the cotton swab for a second before getting it from my hand. She gestured her hand to tilt my face so I did.

"It is sad for me to see such handsome face with scars." She said and slightly cleaned my wounds.

"Gusto mo ko 'no?" I asked full of confidence. Her eyes travel from my wound to my eyes. I can sense disgust from her face.

She laughed. "Ikaw, gusto mo ba ko?"

"Hindi pero gusto ko ang mga mata mo. I am treated as an outcast, no one wants to look at me but you stared at my eyes the first time you saw me." She said.

"You did the same too." I said and turned my gaze away.

"Cause you notice me first. I sense you looking at me so I looked back. No one has ever looked at me the way you did." She reasoned out.

I did not know what to say. She sounded so cheezy. She suddenly stretch my legs that made me shout in pain. "Can you be more careful!?"

"No, I can't. Sorry, not sorry." She hissed and cleaned my wound on my knee. "You have a muscular body! Display lang ba 'yan ha!?" She pinched my biceps and slightly hit my abdomen.

"Chansing ka lang eh." Diniin niya ang bulak sa aking sugat na nagpa-aray sa akin. "You--!"

She finished treating me by putting a band aid on my wound located at my left side forehead. "Finished. I am so tired."

"Have you eaten?" I asked her and slowly stood up to go to the kitchen.

"No, I am fine. I'm on a diet." She said while following me. Diet? She is so skinny. I don't understand girls.

I opened the refrigerator and search for some food. I decided to cook ramen since it is easy to cook. When done, I sat on the high chair, ganoon din ang babae na aking kasama. "Gusto mo ba?" Alok ko muli dahil nakatitig siya sa aking pagkain.

"No nga," She gulped still staring at my food her emotion says otherwise. She must be really in a diet to refrain from eating unhealthy food.

"Okay." I said and started eating again. Dahil masama ako hinarap ko sa kanya ang pagkain ko at pinakita kung gaano kasarap ang ramen. "Hmm,"

She hissed and hit the table. "Aish,"

A smirked got out of my lips.

"Ang laki ng bahay mo 'no? Bakit mag isa ka lang?" She asked again and roams around the kitchen.

"My mother died in a car accident, my father is in comma, I don't have siblings. My relatives only want our business, the schools." I simply said as I took a sip at my ramen.

"Oh, I am sorry." She suddenly lowered her tone.

"Don't be, it is not your fault."

Sinundan siya ng aking mga mata.

Lumapit siya sa akin at muling umupo sa upuan sa aking tabi. "Have you pray for your father? Sabi nila kapag nagpray ka raw matutupad 'yon."

I looked at her. She is watching my eyes again. "I already stop praying."

Kumunot ang kanyang noo. "What!? Why?"

"There is no one that listens." I said and stood up to go to the kitchen sink. I started cleaning my dishes. 

"I got tired praying."

She walked towards me and rests her back at the refrigerator while her arms are crossed on her chest. She faced me. "I can't believe it. I have been praying my whole life,"

"Did those prayers come true?"

She glanced at me. "No, but I will not refrain. Hanggang sa tuparin na Niya, paulit-ulit ko pa rin ipagdadasal ang panalangin ko."

"Oh," she gasped like she remembered something. "Sabi nila pag pinagdasal ka ng ibang tao mas powerful daw yun, will you please pray for my behalf, I will pray for you too,"

I smirked at her foolishness. "I already told you. I do not pray. Your name must be 'Fool'" I said shaking my head.

"Elani," She said in a sweet tone. "Elani, is my name. Ikaw Zero? I heard it from your bullies,"

"Elizer Rosh." I said and faced her. I froze looking at her eyes, damn. The little mole under her right eye suit her so much. I immediately turned my gaze away, my sweat suddenly form. Why is her eyes so captivating? It scares the shit out of me more than those future accidents I saw from other people's eyes.

"Stop staring." She smirked after saying that.

I cleared my throat. "Saan ka ba nakatira? Ihahatid na kita." I diverted the topic and walked toward my keys but she stopped me.

"I will go home alone, see you when I see you na lang. Take care, Zero."

She left my house immediately. Fuck, I just noticed that I was holding my breath the whole time. I didn't gasp at the moment. I hissed. Elani gives me foreign feelings that I can't comprehend.

I stared at the ceiling still thinking of Elani, gusto ko ng matulog pero hindi matanggal sa isip ko ang magaganda niyang mga mata. Isa pa ang boses niyang kahit nakakarindi ay masarap pakinggan.

"Fuck!" I kicked the pillow beside me and aggressively sat down on my bed.

"I must sleep." I said and lay down on my bed gently. "Ah!" I shouted out of frustration and punch my pillows.

Anong ginawa niya sa akin?