Chapter One

Jason:
I woke with everything a blur. Not just my vision, but also my memory of last night. I vaguely recall the party, the drinks, the sweat and the babes.
Damn they were all so hot. But one sexy girl caught my eye. When I laid eyes on JC, she was on the dance floor with another guy. Her blonde hair had perfect beach waves that followed her every move, along with her short dress that long wanted me to crawl my way inside. I remember shooting her a smile but all I got in return was a death stare from her crystal blue eyes that pierced my heart. I originally went to the party to dance, but it looked like I had found my one and only dance partner for my night.
I...I can't put together the pieces of the puzzle for what had happened after that. All I know is that I am now in my best friend's house.

I strained my poor little brain to try and figure out if I did end up sleeping with her or if anything interesting had happened to me at all. I thought I was going to burst a vein until I was relieved from my pain by JC's footsteps climbing down the stairs. She walked around the corner and let out a scream at her first sight of me, "fuck Jason. You scared the shit out of me. I think I'm going to have to go back upstairs and get a new pair of underwear."
I naturally laughed from her ridiculous remark, "you're such an exaggerator babe. But before you leave me can you please pass the aspirin, your loud scene has triggered a throbbing sensation from my hangover."
She threw the medication at me and left to change upstairs.

JC and I are best friends. We love, like and hate the same things. Except there are two different levels to our friendship. JC is on the level that you say any sort of shit to them and they will laugh and treat it like it is normal. Although it is for me. I don't have anything against how she treats me. I love it either way. On the other hand I am on the level that I call her babe, buy her flowers on her birthday and Valentine's Day and I also purchase chocolates when she is on her week that we never mention because she can be a total bitch on it; no doubt about it. Anyways, I'm obviously friend zoned. I try my hardest to crawl out of it, I really do. But she has made a brick wall, surrounded it with barbed wire, rivers, crocodiles, volcanos and forests. I'm okay with being her friend for now though. As long as I get to be with her.

[I hope you like the beginning to my story. Please favourite, comment and tell your friends about this book if you like it. My aim right now is to reach 1k views. I would love it so much. Please help me with this goal and even hopefully it will sky rocket further.]