episode one

Its been a Long Long Time staring y/n l/n and James Barnes.

Featuring Norm

Featuring Norm

And Agnes

You were in the kitchen doing the dishes when Bucky walked in. "Morning Doll" he came and kissed you on the cheek. "Morning Buck". He made his way to the calendar.

"Y/N? is there something special about today?".

"Well I know the skirt is a bit much, I just am doing my best to blend in"

"No there on the calendar, someone's put a the letter D right above todays date darlin"

"Oh of course, well don't tell me you've forgotten Buck"

"Forgotten, please y/n I never forget anything"

"Then tell me what's so important about todays date"

"Oh hmm, well perhaps y/n you've forgotten yourself" He started to walk around the breakfast bar.

"Oh heavens no, I've been getting prepared for it"

"As have I, today is the day..."

"Yes its the first time...this occasion has ever happened before"

"Some would even say that its a special day"

"That is great significance.."

"To us both obviously"

"Exactly" you leaned over and shared a brief kiss.

"Well alright, that's me of to work doll, have a good day y/n". As the door closed you made your way over to the calendar. December 2oth and marked with a D, what could be so special about today. There was a knock at the door, you went to the front of the house to open the door to find a women with black hair, red painted lips and a checkered swing dress.

"Hello dear, I'm Agnes your neighbor to the right, my right not yours, forgive me for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block my mother in law was in town so I wasn't". She handed you a plant with a big bow on it, and welcomed herself in. "So what's your name were are you from and most importantly how's your bridge game hon".