Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Harry's P.O.V.~

"No Harry! Put me down!" Amy squealed in my ear, laughing I slowed down. She slapped my back repeatedly with her little hands, obviously doing no harm to me.

"Take it back" I yelled.

"Okay, fine. I take it back..." She sighed. "Now put me down"

"Just kidding!" I yelled. I stood on the edge of the pool, ready to throw her in.

"I swear to god, Harry!" She slapped my back once more before I chucked him in. There was a loud splash and then laughter filled my ears. I turned around to find Niall, Liam, Danielle, Louis and Eleanor laughing. James was nowhere to be seen. He was only here for five minutes before he left to go to the bathroom, he's been gone for ten. Zayn was listening to music with his headphones, and obviously texting Perrie, since she's on her own tour with her band Little Mix she couldn't come. But we all understand that.

"Ugh! Harold Edward Styles! You're going to pay!" She climbed out of the pool, slapping her wet hands on the edge. She got up and god she looked good. Nice pick with those bikinis Harry. I smirked and ran and hid behind Danielle.

"Save me Dani!" I screamed, holding onto her shoulders.

"Harry, you can't bring me into this" She laughed. Amy was laughing as well, but that didn't mean she was backing down. I knew what she was going to do, tickle me, and I hate it.

"You know Styles..." She sighed. "I won't tickle you if you go find James." She wrapped her towel around her chest and crossed her arms. Why? Why me?

"I would rather be tickled with a knife, so no Thank you." I let go of Danielle and took a sip of my Pepsi.

"Please? I can't go into the men's toilets. He's been gone for a long time, and plus I'm wet..." She looked down at her dripping wet body. I sighed and put my drink back down.

"Fine" I stumbled past giggling Niall and turned the corner.

Where are the toilets? This hotel is huge, but it's nice.

I walked into the toilets, surprisingly no one was there, and all the doors were open as well. Huh? Where did he go?  

Maybe he went back up to the room, yeah and started packing his suitcase. Yes, he could be leaving. Thank god. Oh stop, why would he leave if he just got here? Ugh.

I walked around another corner and found a couple making out. This is a fancy, family hotel they shouldn't be making out in front of everyone. I'm surprised that no one has told them off. Oh we'll, none of my business.

"James, do you want to go back to your room?" James? What. I turned my head and saw a blonde Barbie, sticking her tongue down James' throat. Oh my god.

I decided to hide behind a plant next to the seat, close enough to hear them. I knew he wasn't as innocent as everyone thought he was.

"Mm, I just have to go tell my girlfriend that I'm feeling a bit sick. And I'll meet you up there?" She removed her tongue from his face and smirked. Ew, lay off the makeup Hun. You really do look like a Barbie, plastic and fake.

He gave her his key and she trotted, yes trotted, down the hallway and stepped into the elevator, not before giving him a playful wink.

I ran back to the pool and found them all laughing. I didn't want to hurt Amy, she will just think I'm being overprotective and like a brother. But I can't just let him walk into THEIR hotel room and start having sex. No, that's not right. And he's just going to lie. Why did he even come if he only wanted to cheat on the most beautiful, sweet, intelligent girl I've ever met?

"Hey Amy, can I please talk to you? Alone?" My palms started to sweat and my breathing wasn't straight. This is going to break her heart. But I have to do it. She stood up and put her drink down and walked over.

"Yes? She crossed her arms. James hasn't come back yet, good. "Did you find him?"

"See that's the thing..." I looked away. She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. It's now or never.

"James is cheating on you, Amy." I breathed. "I just found him sticking his tongue down some girl’s throat. No, not some girl, a barbie." Her smile faded away and she looked angry.

"What? No..." She looked to the ground. I rubbed my hand down her arm, calming her. We started getting looks from the boys but I shook my head.

She slapped my hand away and stepped back. "No! You liar! He wouldn't do that! Not to me... Who cares if you hate him Harry! Doesn't mean you get to lie to me. No like that." She let a tear slip from her eye. My heart was beating so hard, it could burst from my chest any second now. No, I would never lie I her, not like that.

"I'm not lying Amy! It's the truth!" My voice was starting to raise.

"No! Stop it! He wouldn't..." Her voice trailed off and she looked into my eyes. She was now crying, letting everything out.

~Amy's P.O.V.~

The tears streams down my face, looking at a very blurry Harry. It couldn't be true, no. It couldn't. He's so sweet, caring, loving and everything that I wanted. Harry is just jealous, and being too protective of me. He had to be lying. I felt someone touch my shoulder but I whacked it away, I didn't care who it was. I turned on my heel and started running. I ran into someone on the way. I looked up and saw his face, now I had to.

"Baby, why are you crying?" He hugged me. I didn't know whether to trust him or not. But following my heart I hugged back. Letting more tears out.

"Can I ask you something?" I said in between breaths.

"Anything" I looked up to him and I slipped his arms from me.

"You would never cheat on me? Would you?" I gulped and hoped for the best. His face expression didn't change, instead he smiled and wrapped his arms back around me.

"Never in a million years" I sighed and closed my eyes. For some odd reason, I trusted him.

"Now stop your crying, and tell me what happened when we get back up to the room." I unhooked his arms from me once again and put my arm around his torso and he did the same around my waist.

"I kind of lost my key, can I borrow yours?"

"Mine is back at the pool..." I didn't want to go back there, but I had to.

"Wait here, I'll go get it." I kissed him on the cheek and turned around.

"Okay, I'll go check around for mine, I'll be here when you get back though." He smiled and walked towards the elevator. Weird.

I took a deep breath and turned the corner, hoping not to hit someone, but of course I would. And it just happened to be someone didn't want to see.

"Amy, we need to ta-" He grabbed my wrist, but I slapped it away. I got stares from everyone else, Eleanor grabbed my hand but I slipped it out, once again.

I grabbed my stuff off the seat and ran past them, ignoring their calls. Just as he promised he would, he was back standing there, with his key card. I smiled and grabbed his hand, heading into the elevator. I sighed and smiled at him, looking into his eyes, and prayed that I was choosing the right person.

----------------

Helloooo! :)

I know it's short, but I really wanted to give you this bombshell! Ah, what you think??? Poor Harry :(

Vote and comment! Please! Tell me what you think. Anything that should happen ?? :)

~Jadee xx