Chapter 7

Amy's P.O.V

I felt so alone, the darkness in the room making me shiver scared of what could happen when James walks through the door. What if he finds out that I told Niall? My heart starting beating hard against my chest. As much as I should just run away, far away from this horrid place and never look back, I push that to the back of my head and throw the sheet off my shaky legs and stumble to open the door. My breathing heavy as I look around for that unwanted person. I push my hair out of my face and run out of the apartment. I've got to find someone, anyone but him. I need to feel safe. 

I run down the hall in search of the room numbers that hold my safety. 

"You should have seen her face babe, as soon as I slapped her cheek she whimpered like a little bitch, ha. I'm going back to the apartment now see you soon, sexy." I know that voice. I felt my insides burn at the thought of him touching me again, my head was spinning as I was nowhere near any rooms that I know held my friends. I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction desperate to find an unlocked door. I shook one and it opened. I slid down the door as soon as I was inside, not caring if anyone was looking at me strangely as I just burst into their hotel room. 

"Amy? Are you okay?" Louis spoke to me. As I opened my eyes he was kneeling in front me whipping the unknown liquid spilling over my cheeks. 

"I- um- he... Was I'm." I stumbled over my words. He shook his head grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet. Wrapping one if his arms around my small figure he spun me around and sat me on his couch. 

"Lou, I found them but you might ha...” Eleanor walked around the corner stopping in her attacks as she looks at me sitting on her couch. I must look like an idiot, barging into his apartment obviously ruining his very short time with her. 

"Sweetie! What's wrong? Are you okay?" She wiggled on to the small seat into the couch wrapping her arms around my shoulders, holding me close.

"No, I'm not. He's going to be hunting me down." I shook in her arms. She brought her hands up to my face and her eyes were watering. 

"Who? James?" She sounded just as angry as Harry this morning. The thought of him yelling at me turns my stomach. I hated it when we fought, I just want to jump in his lap and kiss away his frustrated lines that cover his face. 

"Y...yes." I chocked, letting more tears spill over my cheeks onto my shirt. I totally forgot Louis was sitting behind me, listening to what I have to say. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face his angry expression. 

"He's not going to hurt you ever again. Trust me." As soon as those words left his lips he walked towards the door and slammed it as he walked out. My breathing increased as I thought of what I've brought my friends into. Louis is going to get hurt because if me, I can't let him do this. 

"Oh my god no! Louis!" I screamed as I opened the door, he was nowhere in sight. As I was about to run and run after him El grabbed wrist and tugged me back into the room. 

"El! What are you doing?! He's going to get hurt! Oh my god I can't let this happen! We have to stop him! Let me go!" I shoved my hand away from hers, free of running but bumping into someone on the way. 

"Lou! What are you doing?" I broke down in front of him, I shook him in an attempt to get him to talk, and he just shook his head as I saw the blood smeared from his nose to his cheek, his nose obviously broken from the way it twisted and cuts all over his face. I hadn't noticed the patch of blood on his shirt until he yelled out in pain. I stood breathless and clueless of what to do. He fell to the floor as I touched his shoulder, I felt like the whole world was against me. I dropped down to my knees and held his head in my arms, I tried to shake the sickening feeling of James doing this to him out of my head, but I couldn't. I could fell the blood rush out onto my lap from the wound in his stomach. 

"Help! Somebody help me! Please! Help! Hel..." I was cut off by a hand tugging me backwards leaving me from the motionless body crumpled on the floor. Thrashing around in the tight hold gave me hope that I would be able to go back and save him. 

"Shut up you slut! I told you not to tell anybody.... This is what you get. Look! Look what you did to your friend! Look at him!" My heart was in my mouth as I watched my friend, Louis, lay in pain on the ground with no one to help him. I couldn't see anymore, my vision was gone as he stood me to my feet. My legs were turned to jelly as I crumbled down to the floor again. James gripped my ankle as I desperately tried to crawl back to Louis. 

"No! No! No! Help him! HELP!" He tuned my head towards his face. Smirking as he brushed my cheek with his thumb.

"He's gone, Amy. You brought this upon yourself. Do you feel that? The pain inside of you? Do you realise that you're responsible for this?" I was turned to face Louis' lifeless body in the hall. The pain was everywhere, all over my body, the guilty sensation now taking over. I did this. I should have stayed in bed. I shouldn't have ran. I shouldn't have come on tour. I shouldn't have kissed Niall. I should have believed Harry. I should have Believed Harry. My best friend. Harry. 

----------

Oh wow. DUN DUN DUN... Bombshell..... Uh oh.... OMG POOR AMY AND LOUIS 

Please vote & comment!

Comment what you think of the story so far..... PLEASE xxxx MWAH <3