Chapter 9

~Amy's P.O.V~

He had bet him right there, in front of everyone. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. As much as he deserved it, I'm just glad that Zayn and Louis had pulled him off. I was now strapped to the bed, in the ambulance. Eleanor and Danielle had offered to come with me but I said no, I really needed to be by myself. Even though by myself included three other people plugging things into me, I can't complain. I was so stressed, the dream, the fight, Niall kissing me, It was all too much. I'm broken.

"How long will I be in there for?" I said harshly to the man with a needle in his hand.

"Not too long, you should be out by tonight, let's just say that." He said rudely, but I couldn't blame him, after why he had just seen and the way I have speaking to him, I'm surprised he hasn't knocked me out. Just keep me in their or the rest of my life and I should be fine.

~Harry's P.O.V~

"You realise that we have a show tomorrow night, don't you Harry?" Zayn questioned. It's like they're scared if me after my little outburst.

"I'm not stupid Zayn." I shot back.

"Sorry." He turned to talk to Liam. it's is all so frustrating. I wanted to go with Amy, but after she refused Danielle and Eleanor to go, why would she ask me? I'm still furious with Niall, and I'm pretty sure he realised that I would probably attack him of he came any closer to me.

"Harry, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Niall asked, standing up.

"No." I stood up walking out to the hall.

"Stop it Harry, you can't be angry at me forever." He followed me into the hall. I just wish he would leave me alone.

"Bullshit I can't." I shot back, glaring at him. He gulped nervously as my jaw was tensing.

"Can we just talk about it?"

"Niall you kissed her! You kissed the girl that I love! I thought I could trust you, but obviously I can't. Can you just go." I said as politely as I could, my palms were sweaty as I turned away. He didn't move from his spot.

"I'm not leaving. We need to talk about this. She doesn't even like me, we talked." Somehow I felt a little better that Amy didn't like him, but she still kissed him.

"What?"

"She said she doesn't like me like that. I'm sorry that I kissed her, I really am, I don't want this to come between us."

My heart was jumping up and down I existent, she doesn't like him. He just got friend zoned. Why am I so happy about this?

"You should go talk to her." With those words he walked back into the room. I knew he was right, but she doesn't want to see me, right?

~Amy's P.O.V~

I took a short nap in the hospital bed, waking up to a bright light. Why are they keeping me in so long? They did some tests when I got here and no one has told me anything. I pushing my head back deep into the pillow.

"Excuse me, Miss Toyle? Could I have a chat with you?" A doctor knocked on the door. I nodded and sat up, fiddling with my fingers.

"We have taken some tests, and we have had them sent away as we noticed something wrong." My heart was slowly sinking.

"We have looked at your family's last medical records and found some..." My breath caught in my throat, no no no. Please don't say what I think it is. My eyes started watering up for the fiftieth time today.

"I'm so very sorry to upset you Miss Toyle, but your family shows records of cancer." My heart was in my mouth, this is not happening. I can't have cancer. This was not part of the plan.

"We aren't one hundred percent sure that you have it, we're just waiting on the results. I will come back later and check on you. You'll have to stay in here over night, I'm sorry." With those words he left the room. I just wanted to sink deep down into the ground and never come back up. My whole life flashed before my eyes. What am I going to tell my family? My friends? How bad is it? Will they be able to stop it? So many questions running in and out of my head.

------

please vote and comment guuuyys

ERMAHGOD has she or has she not got cancer.... ? You'll have to wait... #whoops