Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~Liam's P.O.V.~

We were all now piled into Harry's room, trying to figure everything out. My mind kept buzzing, nothing. Ugh.

"So, she doesn't believe you?" Zayn finally broke the silence. I breathed a sigh of relief, it was starting to bug me. I looked over at Harry; He was tapping his foot not giving an answer.

"God dammit Harry!" I screamed out. Whoops. It just came out, everything it ticking me off at the moment. There's also a fly in the room, I can hear it.

He looked at me with confusion all over his face. "What?" He breathed out.

"I'm sorry, I'm just confused. Like, you did see him? Right?"

He stopped tapping his foot and scrunched his face together. I looked over at Niall who was looking back at me.

"Of course! You think I would lie to her?! Something this big?" With that he stood up and stepped out into the balcony, closing the doors behind him. Gosh this boy is confusing, he's not easy to read. Now we just have I figure out a way to prove he's right, and of course I believe him but Amy sure doesn't.

"Want anything to drink?" I stood up and looked around the room. Everybody shook their heads.

"Chips?" I looked straight to the Irish one. His eyes were popping out of his head like he was three years old. I smiled at his childless and walked into the kitchen.

"I haven't really got to talk to you since we've arrived" Danielle wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my back, I smiled at her presence and whispered in her ear.

"I love you. Did you know that?"

She giggled and let go of me.

"I love you too" She cuddled into my chest as I played with her noodle-like hair. She giggled and sat up.

"I think you better get Nialler his chips before he gets suspicious" She winked before she walked back out with everyone.

~Amy's PO.V.~

I sank deeper into his chest, and sucked in his scent. He smelt totally different to Harry, a richer, strong scent. With Harry his was sweeter, I like Harry's better. I've got to stop thinking about him. He's always on my mind. No, I'm with James. Because James is my boyfriend.

"What are you thinking about?" He spoke up, playing with a strand of my hair. I remember when Harry did that when I got upset, he would always be the one I went too. Now I'm afraid to even look into his deep green eyes.

"About us" I lied. I need some air, clear my mind out. "I'll be back soon" I hopped up from the couch and walked out into the hallway.  

Doesn't he want to know where I'm going? If I'm going somewhere safe? I tightened my jaw and walked out near the pool. Right now I don't even know if I should trust him. Harry's been my best friend from birth. How can I not trust him? It can't be true, it can't. I just can't believe it.

The wind was calm and I could only see the pool lights, everyone must be in bed. This is just what I needed.

"What are you doing here?" I shrieked and jumped back. I turned around to find a smiling blonde headed, Irish teenager standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Needed air" I turned back around. I felt his presence getting closer but I didn't move.

~Niall's P.O.V.~

I stepped out of my door as I saw a very angry Amy stomp the other way. I decided to follow her, and try to talk to her.

I walked down near the pool where she was staring out ahead. I felt sorry for the poor girl, she has enough things on her plate, and I couldn't dare tell her about my feelings for her. It's just wrong, she's going out with James and to top the Harry loves her.