The Rooftop

As soon as the door closed on dazai. He was confused of why atsushi overreacted over a phone but then started thinking *'atsushi has been acting weird ever since the masquerade.'* He let out a sigh and then left atsushi's apartment going to his.

<><>Next morning<><>

Dazai woke up earlier than he usually does but he also kinda felt something was off....*'why am I feeling this way...also why did I wake up so early?'* He let out sigh and brushed it off then just decided to get ready and go to the agency.
As soon as he got there he saw kunikida typing on his computer and noticed everyone else was gone except for atsushi, ranpo and kunikida. He sighed then went straight to his desk and started working on his reports.

~Later~

Dazai finished most of his reports....well...maybe 1 or 2 of them but anyways kunikida came up to his desk and handed him the keys to the agency "It's your turn to lock up later and don't lose the keys too" Dazai started to frown "Kunikida~ you make me sound irresponsible when you say that-" Kunikida slams his ideals notebook on dazai's desk "Enough! Just don't lose the keys like last time. I'm gonna go now." Then kunikida left the office also ranpo did too.

<>Time skip<>

Atsushi woke up realizing that everyone was gone and it was dark *'oh no I didn't even realize I feel asleep- huh? A note?'* As the white haired male picked up the note from the top of his desk

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲,
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓸𝓹

Out of confusion he was thinking of who it might be but scared if it was an intruder but he was very curious to know who it might be. On his way up he saw a silhouette of a man with wavy hair with his back facing atsushi but looking at the moon. Atsushi looked at the moon for awhile and looked back the man in front of him then noticed he was gone. He panicked then felt a hand on his shoulder....

"Hello Atsushi-kun!!"

~💖~

Thanks for reading!!^^

Published 3/18/2021