Another day..

(The next day)

Everyone in the agency was doing their daily routine dealing with cases until a meeting was held around the afternoon fukuzawa enters the room and notices one chairs still empty "Has anyone found atsushi yet." The room went silent but dazai and kyouka both stand and speak "I found him-" both were cut off by each other. Kyouka glares at dazai and continues "Ahem- He was found in the woods and he is at home resting" fukuzawa sighs in relief "very well, thank you kyouka and dazai for finding him while I was away" Kyouka nods as she takes her seat, the meeting continues as normal.

(After the meeting)

Naomi and others gives get well cards to kyouka "Please give atsushi these and glad you were able to find him, I hope he is doing well now!" Dazai pops in and grabs the bag from kyouka "I can take these for you since I'm on my way home, I live there too anyways." He laughs to himself. Few of the people glare at him while some minded their business as dazai leaves the agency. Dazai arrives and enters the room of the sleeping were-tiger, he puts the cards by his nightstand and examines his room "Despite you living with me for 4 months now, I realize I barely come into your room atsushi-kun" as he continues to examine the room he came across a book that caught his eye. 'What is this?' He thought as he grabs the book, he noticed the cover was about flowers. 'Since when was he interested in flowers?' But then something flashed into his mind.

He remembers a memory when atsushi had searched interesting meanings about flowers but he overreacted when he asked about it
(Ch. 4)

Another time was when he passed out sweating and breathing heavily but nothing serious as Yosano said everything was normal but just somewhat bruised
(Ch. 6 & 7)

A traumatic memory seeing atsushi covered in blood and rose petals while being unconscious on the floor
(Ch. 9)

Remembering these, something clicked in his mind but he can't get his finger on it. So he decided to keep a close eye on the white haired male this time because in his gut he felt that this was serious.

"Whatever you're hiding atsushi I will find out"

Hello readers! Happy year of 2023^^ Can't believe I almost forgot about this fanfic tbh but its back in rolling again (if school doesn't get in the way and I dont lose my motivation) haha..
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
Published 4/19/23